A must win game

Guest black n white

Guest black n white

Which game will decide the future of nufc (If somebody could do a poll) is the question, I think this is going down to the last day and we'll stay up with milner missing a sitter or scoring an own goal.

we have 3 must win games,  they're the home games against, Boro, Fulham and pompey,  win them and we'll stay up,  hopefully we'll pick the odd point up here and there, like today and that should see us scrape home....

Its simple really. We've got three very winnable home matches left this season. Two of them are against teams right in the thick of it with us. We must win them three matches, get something away to Stoke and we must look to not get beat in our next two home games. If we do that then we'll be safe. If we can't get 9 points at the least out of our home matches then we're down.

Guest black n white

we have 3 must win games,  they're the home games against, Boro, Fulham and pompey,  win them and we'll stay up,  hopefully we'll pick the odd point up here and there, like today and that should see us scrape home....

This is the question...imo you can only have 1 game that is a must win and thats the game that decides which league we are playing in, I know i'm asking people to predict the future and thats why i said the last day, Not like newcastle to do things the easy way.

Guest Phil K

Its simple really. We've got three very winnable home matches left this season.

How often have we had such games this season and blown it ?

Its simple really. We've got three very winnable home matches left this season.

How often have we had such games this season and blown it ?

All we can hope is that the players are aware that this is our last chance to pick up points. Those games (ignoring Hull which obviously was in the Keegan fallout) for me were Man City, Wigan, Stoke and Sunderland - barring the derby game which was recently, those games were all way way before Christmas, with a long way to go.

Guest BooBoo

We've pretty much blown all of our so called "must wins" this season. All signs generally point to us taking the plunge.

Guest nufc_geordie

Boro at home will be the relegation decider for me. Loser goes down and it may well happen on the day as well. Got help the poloce in Newcastle if that is the case.

Guest Phil K

I am heartily sick of the term "must win game" - purely down to the sheer incompetence of 95% of our playing staff and 100% of our managerial staff, we NEVER seem to win now.