Team for Watford?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Guest smoggeordie

Bit early, but a nice break from the Roeder/FS topics.

Seeing as it's a league cup game, I would play:

Pav

Taylor - Huntington - Ramage - Bernard

Solano - Pattison - Sibierski - N'zogbia/O'Brien

Carrol Luque

Did you even know Carroll existed before last thursday and do you know what type of form Huntington is in?

I suggest the answer to both is no.

Pav

Carrol Luque

Did you even know Carroll existed before last thursday and do you know what type of form Huntington is in?

Wow, way to go and try and play the superfan!

And yes, I knew both of them exsisted and No I don't know about their form. But it's not like out 1st team players are in any great shape form wise is it?

Guest smoggeordie

Pav

Carrol Luque

And yes, I knew both of them exsisted and No I don't know about their form. But it's not like out 1st team players are in any great shape form wise is it?

I'm not playing the "soopafan" at all. I'm merely suggesting that if you don't have a clue about certain players, don't talk about them.

Pav

Carrol Luque

I'm not playing the "soopafan" at all. I'm merely suggesting that if you don't have a clue about certain players, don't talk about them.

What just because he doesn't go to reserve games to watch these players every week he can't talk about them or pick them in a team he wants to play Watford? Jesus Wept lad get a grip.

You clearly are trying to.

And surely if I know about them and what positions they play then I would have "a clue" about them? Yeah I don't go to watch them play in the reserves so don't know about their form, but a league cup game after having 2 games in the space of 3 days is crying out for some young guns.

Its shake up time I think for a few players..

-------------------Harper

Taylor----Rmage------Moore©-----Bernard

Milner-------Dyer--------Emre-------Duff

--------------Sibi----------Rossi

BECNH

Krul

Bramble

Nobby

O'Brian

Carroll

Guest smoggeordie

And surely if I know about them and what positions they play then I would have "a clue" about them? Yeah I don't go to watch them play in the reserves so don't know about their form, but a league cup game after having 2 games in the space of 3 days is crying out for some young guns.

for me, it's crying out for a victory to boost team morale and our only realistic chance of a trophy.

Pav

Carrol Luque

What just because he doesn't go to reserve games to watch these players every week he can't talk about them or pick them in a team he wants to play Watford? Jesus Wept lad get a grip.

Jesus wept your fucking self. If he doesn't know about a player, how about asking? "Is it worth giving them a chance???" etc something like that. Stinks of Football Manager-ariffic.

Guest smoggeordie

Moore and Milner to play 3 games in less than a week?

With the amount of money we've spent in recent years, if we'd had a decent manager they wouldn't play 3 games a season.

Its shake up time I think for a few players..

-------------------Harper

Taylor----Rmage------Moore©-----Bernard

Milner-------Dyer--------Emre-------Duff

--------------Sibi----------Rossi

BECNH

Krul

Bramble

Nobby

O'Brian

Carroll

If you're planning to drop Carr, Babayaro, Zoggy and Parker, then surely Duff has to be axed too? You've even got O'Brien on the bench...

No place for Pattison either?

for me, it's crying out for a victory to boost team morale and our only realistic chance of a trophy.

Pav

Carrol Luque

Jesus wept your fucking self. If he doesn't know about a player, how about asking? "Is it worth giving them a chance???" etc something like that. Stinks of Football Manager-ariffic.

Yes NSG we all know your knowledge of the reserve team is vastly superior to everone elses on the forum...  :grt:

Duff can create chances and that ,akes me very tempted to leave him in, he is totaly wasted as a striker but wide left he is much better. I did think about dropping him and starting O'Brian and putting Pattison on the becnh but its a cup and right now seems to be our olnly chance of any glory.

Jesus wept your ****ing self. If he doesn't know about a player, how about asking? "Is it worth giving them a chance???" etc something like that. Stinks of Football Manager-ariffic.

And what if Roeder puts out his best team and they lose? What will losing to the three worst teams in the league do for moral huh?

And just because people don't attend the reserve games like you or know the blood type and exact structure of DNA of every reserve team player doesn't mean they don't have a clue about the reserve players. Look at the bigger picture of why I chose them.

And their both shit on FM anyway :lol:

Duff can create chances and that ,akes me very tempted to leave him in, he is totaly wasted as a striker but wide left he is much better. I did think about dropping him and starting O'Brian and putting Pattison on the becnh but its a cup and right now seems to be our olnly chance of any glory.

Thats news to me.

My line up for Watford

Krul

Taylor Ramage Huntington Bernard

Milner Pattison N’Zogbia O’Brien

Carroll Luque

Subs: Srnicek, Bramble, Lua-Lua, Solano, Sibierski

I wouldn't put that many reserve players in your team if you don't attend all of the reserve matches mind.. NSG will have your balls for breakfast!!

Guest smoggeordie

My line up for Watford

Krul

Taylor Ramage Huntington Bernard

Milner Pattison N’Zogbia O’Brien

Carroll Luque

Subs: Srnicek, Bramble, Lua-Lua, Solano, Sibierski

I wouldn't put that many reserve players in your team if you don't attend all of the reserve matches mind.. NSG will have your balls for breakfast!!

OMFG!!!! LMAO!!!! ROFL!!!1211311`!!!!

:roll: