Team for Watford?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Guest smoggeordie

for me, it's crying out for a victory to boost team morale and our only realistic chance of a trophy.

Jesus wept your ****ing self. If he doesn't know about a player, how about asking? "Is it worth giving them a chance???" etc something like that. Stinks of Football Manager-ariffic.

And what if Roeder puts out his best team and they lose? What will losing to the three worst teams in the league do for moral huh?

And just because people don't attend the reserve games like you or know the blood type and exact structure of DNA of every reserve team player doesn't mean they don't have a clue about the reserve players. Look at the bigger picture of why I chose them.

And their both shit on FM anyway :lol:

Did we lose to Charlton like? ;)

My line up for Watford

Krul

Taylor Ramage Huntington Bernard

Milner Pattison N’Zogbia O’Brien

Carroll Luque

Subs: Srnicek, Bramble, Lua-Lua, Solano, Sibierski

I wouldn't put that many reserve players in your team if you don't attend all of the reserve matches mind.. NSG will have your balls for breakfast!!

OMFG!!!! LMAO!!!! ROFL!!!1211311`!!!!

:roll:

Typical response from NSG  bluesleep.gif

Its the Carling Cup against Premiership opposition.

Great way of giving reserve players the chance to impress and first team experience.

Also, the "better" players may need a kick up the backside and the sight of being dropped may deliver that.

Lua-Lua has been impressive at reserve level as well.

The other players have been on the fringes of the first team all season as well and part of last.

Guest smoggeordie

Did we lose to Charlton like? ;)

In terms of moral.....yes :lol:

Mind you we're the second worst team, and we do beat ourselves most weeks according to the clueless one.

Guest smoggeordie

Its the Carling Cup against Premiership opposition.

Great way of giving reserve players the chance to impress and first team experience.

Also, the "better" players may need a kick up the backside and the sight of being dropped may deliver that.

Lua-Lua has been impressive at reserve level as well.

The other players have been on the fringes of the first team all season as well and part of last.

No, he hasn't.

Guest smoggeordie

My line up for Watford

Krul

Carroll Luque

I wouldn't put that many reserve players in your team if you don't attend all of the reserve matches mind.. NSG will have your balls for breakfast!!

At least I have a "typical response". I didn't even have a clue you existed till this thread.

My line up for Watford

Krul

Carroll Luque

At least I have a "typical response". I didn't even have a clue you existed till this thread.

bluecry.gif bluecry.gif

I don't think Roeder will play that weak of a side...  He needs a win now more then ever,  and a decent cup run will help... 

Looking forward to it.  Must be mental going to watch this.

Krul

Taylor --- Bramble --- Moore --- Ramage

Milner --- Dyer --- Butt --- N'Zogbia

Rossi --- Luque

Subs: Pav, Huntington, Bernard, Pattison, Emre, Duff, Sibierski

I'm not all for seeing Krul being our number 1 goalkeeper while Given is away, but i want to see him go out on loan a bit later in the season to gain a bit mroe experience. However, i think he deserves this game on merit after his performance in midweek, and plus - it'll provide more suitors for a loan deal if he is seen more often and continues to play well.

The whole defense was incredibly solid against Palermo, and although it frustrated me during the match, the wing-backs didn't get forward - which meant the defense stayed as a team in itself, and stuck together like glue. I can't fucking believe that tossers Babayaro and Carr were brought back into the team. Just another example of Roeder's total and utter cluelessness.

I don't know whether Dyer will be fit or not for the game against Watford, but i severely hope so. Parker should be dropped for his diabolical, ineffective performances of late (i'm thinking Fenerbahce and Charlton aswell as yesterday). Meanwhile Butt absolutely worked his butt off against the Italians - an absolute rock in the midfield. Plus, this will allow Dyer to get forward. And if not Dyer, then Emre.

The injury situation with our squad is so topsy-turvy, i don't know who we've got available in the striking department. Seeing Luque dropped didn't surprise me in the slightest - because that's just Roeder. Drop your goalscorer. I want to see more of Rossi though because i think he can do well for us while he is here, and he was great against Portsmouth.

I just hope we don't play the fucking idiotic longball game again. Lightning doesn't strike twice and Luque won't be able to hold the ball up as well, and Rossi's tiny. Milner, (Dyer), Zoggy, Rossi give us pace that can run at the Watford defense - so play the ball on the bloody floor!

Have we had any word on who is fit and who is not ?

Win and we are in the last 8 so its catch 22, we need to win this but to play our best 11, I think Roeder would play...

------------------Harper

Carr------Moore--------Bramble-----Baba

Milner-----Parker-------Emre--------Zoggy.

--------------Duff------Rossi

Well I think we all know Carr and Baba should be swapped with Taylor and Ramage, while Duff should NEVER be played upfront. Zoggy is way off form so play Duff wide left and put Sibi or Luque upfront with Rossi.

Milner deserves to play on the wing he has been the only to give 100% every time.

So then CM, what to do there ? do any of them deserve a start after Saturday? Parker, Butt and Emre to choose from, IMO the Parker - Emre does not work its like Gerrard - Lampard for Ebgland. So do you play Butt and one of those 2? or do you use 1 of the three and a youngster like Pattison?.

I wonder if Roeder even bothers to think about a game in this way or does he just choose what he see's as the biggest names we have fit?

I would probably play

Harper

Taylor    Ramage    Moore    Duff

Milner    Emre    Butt    N'Zogbia

Rossi   Sibierski

but Roeder will probably play

Harper

Carr    Bramble    Moore   Babayaro

Solano     Parker    Emre   Zoggy

Rossi    Duff

I would probably play

Harper

Taylor    Ramage    Moore    Duff

Milner    Emre    Butt    N'Zogbia

Rossi  Sibierski

but Roeder will probably play

Harper

Carr    Bramble    Moore  Babayaro

Solano    Parker    Emre  Zoggy

Rossi    Duff

Duff at LB hmm don't really like that, Watford have a bit of pace about them and with Duff not 100% sure where he needs to be at times playing at LB, its a risk.

Krul

Taylor --- Bramble --- Moore --- Ramage

Milner --- Dyer --- Butt --- N'Zogbia

Rossi --- Luque

Subs: Pav, Huntington, Bernard, Pattison, Emre, Duff, Sibierski

Now i've seen the squad list:

Srnicek

Taylor --- Ramage --- Moore --- Duff

Milner --- Emre --- Butt --- N'Zogbia

Rossi --- Luque

Subs: Harper, Carr, Huntington, Solano, Pattison, Parker, Sibierski

I wanted to change the defense anyway as i desperately wanted to see Ramage at centre-back again. The thing was, i didn't want Babayaro playing. However, i'd forgotten how well Duff had played at left-back so it fitted nicely.

Only other changes were the keeper (Harper isn't fit and if Pav doesn't play now, when will he?), and Emre for Dyer. It all depended on whether Dyer was fit or not. 

I'm all for trying one or two youngsters out, from the bench at most. Pointless starting them.

Arsenal 7-0 Boro Under-18s.

Tells its own story really. I know Watford aren't exactly Arsenal, but they're a Premiership team and if we blooded a team full of our youth players (whom most people on here know fuck all about, one of them being me), Watford would beat us comfortably, and the players would be demoralised. Even more than they already are.

I want to see more of the likes of Pattison and Huntington and maybe Carroll, because they have been impressive in the reserves and in the youth teams, and in the first team in Pattison's case. But to be starting a load of them? Suicidal in my opinion.

Guest WalkervilleMag

he will be sacked if we loose tomorrow night.

The players know this,  lets see what kind of performance they put in.

It looks like it will be Sibi and Rossi upfront tonight, Luque must feel like Roeder set him up.

Roeder - "you get a start tonight Albert, this is your chance to show me you can play"

Luque - "At last thanks boss, i won't let you down"

Roeder - "Oh by the way, your up top alone, we are playing  a 4-5-1"

Luque - "gee thanks boss"

He was neover going to be able to much in a lone striker role and now he cannotg et a game again.