Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest Hardy_Bucks

Also, I would love it if someone could point me in the direction of any evidence they've ever witnessed that suggests Aiden McGeady is a good footballer. He's absolutely piss, can't believe he's fetched almost £10m. :lol:

McGeady is rank! Possibly okay as an impact sub, but Hunt is much better in this role. Our central midfield is the area really holding us back, not sure if thats simply down to the players available or more to do with Trap's preferred shtyle of football. At least we're hard to beat again, even if McShane is still for some unexplained reason still gaining international call-ups, the same applies to Kilbane, who has been great in a green jersey over the last decade but he's not a left back and as the lads have said earlier there has got to be a much better alternative.

(By the way, as much as it pains to say it, I hope those Down tramps hammer the Rebels lol)

Also, I would love it if someone could point me in the direction of any evidence they've ever witnessed that suggests Aiden McGeady is a good footballer. He's absolutely piss, can't believe he's fetched almost £10m. :lol:

McGeady is rank! Possibly okay as an impact sub, but Hunt is much better in this role. Our central midfield is the area really holding us back, not sure if thats simply down to the players available or more to do with Trap's preferred shtyle of football. At least we're hard to beat again, even if McShane is still for some unexplained reason still gaining international call-ups, the same applies to Kilbane, who has been great in a green jersey over the last decade but he's not a left back and as the lads have said earlier there has got to be a much better alternative.

(By the way, as much as it pains to say it, I hope those Down tramps hammer the Rebels lol)

oi!  :rant: :angry:

Guest Hardy_Bucks

We should have an Irish Newcastle Online meet up at Quinns on the 19th. After a few pints me and jdckelly can fight each other out the back.

I will be b*llbagged :drink: that entire weekend and will throw shapes at anything that moves in a red jersey! I would love to be in Quinns!

Sorry jdckelly but Cork have had chance after chance to win an all-ireland, but they never stood up to Kerry when it counted (even though Down only beat half their team and they still had to rely on dodgy goals given and legit points not given to get past Kildare)

Oh yeah, Down Tramps Decky, "TRAMPS"! I do own a red and black rag, so i cant really give too much abuse!

Regarding tonights match, I'd expect a 3-0 home win at the least against Andorra to officially christen the new Landsdown stadium (there is no way i'm gona refer to it as aviva), Keane hatrick too while we are at it!

Have no idea who NI are playing, but was shome result away the other night, thought they were going to out do the Sammy Mcilroy team of a number of years ago and beat their own goaless/winless record!

Guest GAMMELL

We should have an Irish Newcastle Online meet up at Quinns on the 19th. After a few pints me and jdckelly can fight each other out the back.

Just don't piss in anyones garden or break up the capital while you're at it yeah?? fuckin scumbags  :p

Can't believe we beat Slovenia away like, amazing.

Watched it with about 60 others in Magaluf and after we won we just took over the place, 60 of us parading down the street singing like fuck for hours.  Blocking traffic, invading bars.

Best night of my life.  :smug:

I will be b*llbagged :drink: that entire weekend and will throw shapes at anything that moves in a red jersey! I would love to be in Quinns!

Sorry jdckelly but Cork have had chance after chance to win an all-ireland, but they never stood up to Kerry when it counted (even though Down only beat half their team and they still had to rely on dodgy goals given and legit points not given to get past Kildare)

Oh yeah, Down Tramps Decky, "TRAMPS"! I do own a red and black rag, so i cant really give too much abuse!

Regarding tonights match, I'd expect a 3-0 home win at the least against Andorra to officially christen the new Landsdown stadium (there is no way i'm gona refer to it as aviva), Keane hatrick too while we are at it!

Have no idea who NI are playing, but was shome result away the other night, thought they were going to out do the Sammy Mcilroy team of a number of years ago and beat their own goaless/winless record!

Stick your shirt on and head up to Newry on Sunday and Monday for an almight piss up WHEN we win O0

Just don't piss in anyones garden or break up the capital while you're at it yeah?? fuckin scumbags  :p

Alreet, just dont inject me with heroin against my will and steal my phone! :razz:

That stand behind Shay is pitiful. What is it with us and big stadiums with 1 small stand?

At least Croke Park's small stand is dacent, nothing like the craic on the hill on match day. Except if your a Dub, then there's nothing like the crack on the hill

That stand behind Shay is pitiful. What is it with us and big stadiums with 1 small stand?

My Irish mate was saying they had to do it to ensure the houses behind got natural light. Looks shite though.

Guest GAMMELL

Alreet, just dont inject me with heroin against my will and steal my phone! :razz:

:lol:

Guest GAMMELL

At least Croke Park's small stand is dacent, nothing like the craic on the hill on match day. Except if your a Dub, then there's nothing like the crack on the hill

Waheeeeyyyyyyyy, gotta love the culchies. Not  :laugh:

Waheeeeyyyyyyyy, gotta love the culchies. Not  :laugh:

Kiss my All-Ireland winning ass bitch :razz:

• 1 month later...