Spurs vs Chelsea

Baggio

:clap:

Fantastic game of football. You forget what one looks like when you're a Newcastle fan!

It's weird though, because sometimes bottom of the table clashes are great to watch because it's end to end battling stuff... But yesterday was just a big fat ball of nothingness.

Guest kingdawson

very very happy with that result. chimbonda,king,dawson and ekotto were absolutly immense. Midfield were very good and the strikers worked incredibly hard. King's tackle on robben was one of the greatest tackles i have ever seen and chimbonda should have been given the motm award (he's been our best player so far this season).

Guest kingdawson

I think theres a conspiracy to aid Man Urinal winning the Premiership.What was Terry actually doing wrong when he got sent off, and how didnt Arsenal get a penalty at the Hammers?

to answer both your questions, terry dragged king down hence he's second yellow card (bit harsh imho but the prat was mouthing off to the ref the whole game) and as for the other incident, spector definatly got a touch on the ball.

howay chelsea !

I hate tottenham.

I hate the thought of Man U ever winning anything ever again.

I'd MUCH rather Man Utd won the league than CSKA London.

I'd prefer ANYONE other than the gloryhunting bastards. Yes even Soviet Sam.

Curiously, Chelsea had previously last won the top league the last time we won anything domestically.

Prefer Man U ? Jesus....

I think theres a conspiracy to aid Man Urinal winning the Premiership.What was Terry actually doing wrong when he got sent off, and how didnt Arsenal get a penalty at the Hammers?

to answer both your questions, terry dragged king down hence he's second yellow card (bit harsh imho but the prat was mouthing off to the ref the whole game) and as for the other incident, spector definatly got a touch on the ball.

blueeek.gif blueeek.gif blueeek.gif

Please, please, please can you clean your glasses/tv screen/get an eye-check...Spector took out Hleb's standing foot when the ball was on his left foot...at least a yard away... the most blatant penalty I've seen this season.

howay chelsea !

I hate tottenham.

I hate the thought of Man U ever winning anything ever again.

I'd MUCH rather Man Utd won the league than CSKA London.

I'd prefer ANYONE other than the gloryhunting bastards. Yes even Soviet Sam.

Curiously, Chelsea had previously last won the top league the last time we won anything domestically.

Prefer Man U ? Jesus....

Im with you Phil.I prefer Man U to Hitler or Saddam but only after a lot of soul-searching.

Guest kingdawson

Please, please, please can you clean your glasses/tv screen/get an eye-check...Spector took out Hleb's standing foot when the ball was on his left foot...at least a yard away... the most blatant penalty I've seen this season.

well when you watch the motd highlights you will be looking very stupeedo.

Just to prove Spurs don't automatically agree on everything, I reckon that was as blatant a penalty as you're likely to see.  It was so unfair when it wasn't given, it was devestated for the Woolwich pikeys! :obi: :obi: :obi: :obi: :obi:

well when you watch the motd highlights you will be looking very stupeedo.

I can see why the girls like you  bluebigrazz.gif but the replay on SKY at the time clearly showed Spector hacked at Hleb's standing ankle when Hleb had the ball was under control of his left foot...

As your fellow Spuddie says, blatant penalty.

As I understand it, Spector attempted to cut out the through ball (as he knew he wasn't going to catch Hleb), he touched the ball (slightly) on the way through but not enough to take it away from Hleb.

However, he then followed through and took out Hleb's standing foot as he was primed to shoot.

Can't see how that ISN'T a penalty, it's not as though Spector made the challenge AFTER Hleb had the ball under control, in which case his briefest of touches on the ball could be used as justification for a fair challenge. Spector was always strectching to cut out the through ball, didnt get enough on it and followed through recklessly.