Wise Gone

Frazzle

I know everyone will be expecting me to say this, but I hope that Mike Ashley doesn't completely dismantle the system that has brought us some good quality, low cost youth and first team signings.

There's absolutely no evidence that Dennis Wise has done anything wrong during his time at the club.

It's easy to hate him because of the odious little cock he is in person, but he seems to have been doing a decent job IMO.

Mike Ashley running the club on whims and based on the fickle protests of the fans might well turn out to be much more dangerous than him running it with restrictions on the manager's spending.

I know everyone will be expecting me to say this, but I hope that Mike Ashley doesn't completely dismantle the system that has brought us some good quality, low cost youth and first team signings.

There's absolutely no evidence that Dennis Wise has done anything wrong during his time at the club.

It's easy to hate him because of the odious little cock he is in person, but he seems to have been doing a decent job IMO.

Mike Ashley running the club on whims and based on the fickle protests of the fans might well turn out to be much more dangerous than him running it with restrictions on the manager's spending.

Bur we don't really know what Wise did and that's the problem.  Originally it was supposed to be to recruit players for the Academy but then it seemed that he was involved in recruiting for the first team.  Did he scout the players or were they recommended to him?  No-one knows. Yes players have been coming in to the Academy but it will be a few years before we know whether they will make the grade.

What was his job?

Well nobody really knows do they, seems to me he was part glorified scout, part transfer negotiator.

I think his official remit was to find younger players, but nobody knows to what extent he was also involved in first team affairs.

He never stood a chance anyway, I still don't know why the hatred was focussed on him so much. I hope it wasn't just because of his personality, the fact he's southern and is not Keegan, but I can't see any other reasons.

Who's to say that Dennis Wise contributed to the low cost budget?Nobody knows,outside of the boardroom,because of a lack of communication,what he actually did.But because he is an odious little bellend,i'm glad our club has no association with him anymore,and we can go back to loathing him with the rest of the civilised world.

Bur we don't really know what Wise did and that's the problem.  Originally it was supposed to be to recruit players for the Academy but then it seemed that he was involved in recruiting for the first team.  Did he scout the players or were they recommended to him?  No-one knows. Yes players have been coming in to the Academy but it will be a few years before we know whether they will make the grade.

If that's the case then fair enough, but surely not knowing what someone does can't make you hate them to the extent Wise was despised by some of our fans?

Too many people filled the gap with assumptions and painted him as the villain - Keegan's arch-nemesis.

Who's to say that Dennis Wise contributed to the low cost budget?Nobody knows,outside of the boardroom,because of a lack of communication,what he actually did.But because he is an odious little bellend,i'm glad our club has no association with him anymore,and we can go back to loathing him with the rest of the civilised world.

Well if he was involved in transfers in any way then he would have to work within the budget, and so has a part to play in keeping costs down when instructed to do so.

If you're happy making decisions based on personality then fine, but if we're only going to employ cuddly northern nice guys we aren't going to get very far.

Shearer has been painted as a fairly annoying person himself in his time.

oh tosh billy tosh....do we know it was keegan and not cox that picked up on rob lee ? as you say nobody knows outside the boardroom and the communication wasn't the problem as scouts etc very rarely get credit.

no punchline again.......are you turning serious ?

oh tosh billy tosh....do we know it was keegan and not cox that picked up on rob lee ? as you say nobody knows outside the boardroom and the communication wasn't the problem as scouts etc very rarely get credit.

Never!!! but honestly,we still don't know what the fuck Wise did whilst at SJP.

Never!!! but honestly,we still don't know what the f*** Wise did whilst at SJP.

One word.

Bassong.

One word.

Bassong.

Any proof that Wise signed him?

i've been banging that drum for months mate.

One word.

Bassong.

Yes.

One word.

Bassong.

Yes.

Go on...i'm intrigued.

One word.

Bassong.

Yes.

Go on...i'm intrigued.

My daddy said so.

One word.

Bassong.

Yes.

Go on...i'm intrigued.

My daddy said so.

Are you Big Bad Adam Wise? ;D

One word.

Bassong.

Yes.

Go on...i'm intrigued.

My daddy said so.

Are you Big Bad Adam Wise? ;D

Yes...yes i am.  :shifty:

Could you tell us what your Daddy did when he worked for that man who owns the Sports shops?

Wiped his arse on Keegan's list of transfer targets? And then sat there laughing while his fat pay cheque rolled in?  I'm just guessing of course.

Could you tell us what your Daddy did when he worked for that man who owns the Sports shops?

I was reading his texts and i found out he was having regular foursomes with the guy who owns the sports shops, and 2 other guys called Joe and Derek.

Wiped his arse on Keegan's list of transfer targets? And then sat there laughing while his fat pay cheque rolled in?  I'm just guessing of course.

if the list of transfer targets were true he was right to walk

I was reading his texts and i found out he was having regular foursomes with the guy who owns the sports shops, and 2 other guys called Joe and Derek.

As i thought...the 4 of them were fucking the club from inside the board room.

if the list of transfer targets were true he was right to walk

I agree......and possibly why Shearer won't work with him too,if you read between the lines.

As i thought...the 4 of them were f***ing the club from inside the board room.

Apparently nobody wanted to go near Joe. I can't think why though.  :kinnear: