Wise Gone

Frazzle

The question has to be asked.Why did this not happen in August?It's the biggest admission of incompetence yet.

The thing with Al some people mention he has no experience but he knows how to play the game off field as good as anyone, he fucking finished Ruud off & maybe sped SBR leaving up, so getting Dirty Den out would of been easy for a man like him.

Guest Heneage

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f3/TheScapegoat-WilliamHolmanHunt.jpg/350px-TheScapegoat-WilliamHolmanHunt.jpg

Sums up the Wise situation.

The question has to be asked.Why did this not happen in August?It's the biggest admission of incompetence yet.

The thing with Al some people mention he has no experience but he knows how to play the game off field as good as anyone, he fucking finished Ruud off & maybe sped SBR leaving up, so getting Dirty Den out would of been easy for a man like him.

I'm pretty sure KK would have issued the same ultimatum.

i'd still like someone to tell me what he his remit waqs at SJP?

No idea.

But the fact they're not replacing him suggests a return to the conventional style of management. Fucking delighted here.

Hopefully it's not too late.

Well in the context of staying up, this won't matter a jot. It just means it's VERY likely Shearer is coming with designs on a proper contract.

Well in the context of staying up, this won't matter a jot. It just means it's VERY likely Shearer is coming with designs on a proper contract.

Good point, it was probably a term he set before accepting the role....hopefully. In the past I've always said alan wasn't ready but seeing as we're in freefall, we need some pride to lift the team and the fans. If nothing was done then the fans may have turned and the whole thing would see no improvement.

Wise made some good signings but ultimately, the silence was deafening. I'd rather ignore it all and move on now tbh..

Good point, it was probably a term he set before accepting the role....hopefully. In the past I've always said alan wasn't ready but seeing as we're in freefall, we need some pride to lift the team and the fans. If nothing was done then the fans may have turned and the whole thing would see no improvement.

Wise made some good signings but ultimately, the silence was deafening. I'd rather ignore it all and move on now tbh..

did he ?

i'd still like someone to tell me what he his remit was at SJP?

executive director (football).

howay man, its quite clear.

no it's not. thats a title not a job description.

Well it's obvious.

His job was to direct....and do 'executive' stuff.

i was kidding.

its about as clear as mud

It's impossible to say, but I for one am glad the ambiguity has gone. I don't like the DoF concept (whatever they do), and especially not with someone so inexperienced.

Well it's obvious.

His job was to direct....and do 'executive' stuff.

in a football manner.

It's impossible to say, but I for one am glad the ambiguity has gone. I don't like the DoF concept (whatever they do), and especially not with someone so inexperienced.

and a twat to boot

bobby robson had gordon milne as a DoF