The first baffling decision

Dave

A team with Martins in the starting eleven on a regular basis will never finish in the top ten, and Shearer will realise this.

That's a load of utter toss imo.

Did you not see who posted it? ;)

It will be Martins out of the team to be honest. Shearer has regularly slated him on the BBC for not attacking the box, and he doesn't offer enough linkup play either.

A team with Martins in the starting eleven on a regular basis will never finish in the top ten, and Shearer will realise this.

Surely Shearer will talk to Martins about this and instruct him to attack more, plus offer more to his team-mates?

Don't agree with the bottom paragraph either. In the right formation with the right players around him, he'd be brilliant.

I was about to post this, Shearer is much more likely to give Martins clearer instructions than to drop him.

As if we have enough options to drop Oba anyway.

It will be Martins out of the team to be honest. Shearer has regularly slated him on the BBC for not attacking the box, and he doesn't offer enough linkup play either.

Surely Shearer will talk to Martins about this and instruct him to attack more, plus offer more to his team-mates?

Don't agree with the bottom paragraph either. In the right formation with the right players around him, he'd be brilliant.

I was about to post this, Shearer is much more likely to give Martins clearer instructions than to drop him.

As if we have enough options to drop Oba anyway.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/19/article-1046671-014691F300001005-907_468x515.jpg

:shifty:

50 goals, club legend tbh.

edit: cant be bothered to work it out myself, but I'd love it if someone would work out how old he'd be before he broke Shearer's record at his current goals / season ratio. I reckon he'd be into his 60s.

edit: cant be bothered to work it out myself, but I'd love it if someone would work out how old he'd be before he broke Shearer's record at his current goals / season ratio. I reckon he'd be into his 60s.

Another 28 seasons should do it, he'd have to keep playing till he reached 55 though.

Another 28 seasons should do it, he'd have to keep playing till he reached 55 though.

The way he waddles around suggests he's that age at the moment

The top seventeen would be just dandy right now.

He'll make some substitution that the huckle masses get up in arms about. And aye, it'll probably involved Martins coming off...

Do you mean 'Huddled Masses'  ?????

huckled masses is a lot of gays -is it not ??