Boro, Liverpool moved for TV

Crumpy Gunt

Nobody think them two Monday home matches being on a night might help the atmosphere a bit with some people being on the drink for longer than they would on a Saturday, which might in turn spill over onto the pitch?

Nobody think them two Monday home matches being on a night might help the atmosphere a bit with some people being on the drink for longer than they would on a Saturday, which might in turn spill over onto the pitch?

I bloody hope not. Although Martins trying to catch those long balls while being pissed would be a sight.

That's absolutely sh*t that, and will probably put us under even more pressure in those games, because the likelyhood is we'll have games in hand, as well as extra points to peg back.

I think at this stage of the season we have just got to ignore what everyone else is doing and just concentrate on what we do. Easier said than done I know, but it really is the only way.

Guest toonlass

You are kidding me right? People like me have bought tickets for the Liverpool game away already and now with less than 4 weeks have to change all our plans for a sunday game? FFS  :angry:

Guest toonlass

Boro is a shiter but no problem with the Liverpool game as I like having me Sunday dinner watching the match.

Its alright if you are planning to watch it on telly. For the fans who bought tickets for a saturday 3pm kickoff this is stupid. The tickets went on sale 2 weeks ago, and its less than 4 weeks to the game, and so travel plans need to be changed.

Boro is a shiter but no problem with the Liverpool game as I like having me Sunday dinner watching the match.

Its alright if you are planning to watch it on telly. For the fans who bought tickets for a saturday 3pm kickoff this is stupid. The tickets went on sale 2 weeks ago, and its less than 4 weeks to the game, and so travel plans need to be changed.

I wasn't, I was getting ready for SkirgeTv :pow: but now I will benefit from watching this game on a TV station I subscribe to. Is it really a shock that a game that has a  Liverpool team going for the title & a Newcastle team aiming for Coca-Cola Championship qualification got moved?

I wasn't, I was getting ready for SkirgeTv :pow: but now I will benefit from watching this game on a TV station I subscribe to. Is it really a shock that a game that has a  Liverpool team going for the title & a Newcastle team aiming for Coca-Cola Championship qualification got moved?

The point is both teams were already in those situations months ago.

Guest Heneage

You know it really is ridiculous how much extra hassle the league puts fans through. They've just moved Sunderland's trip to Pompey to a Monday night at 8pm as well. Its terribly short notice.

Guest Brummiemag

The travelling fans are the last thing on their minds - its all about money.

The point is both teams were already in those situations months ago.

They always pick the end of season games close to the finishing line. I was never going to Liverpool & would of had to watch the game on the net otherwise so this is better for me.

Boro now Monday Night and bindippers a Sunday 1-30

Next 5 games all live. Bastards are loving our fall from grace.

aaahhhhhhhhhh........your f**kin kidding !

Whenever I see that Setanta are televising one of our games I just lay back and think how it may as well not be, since I know I'm damn well not going to watch it.

I don't think we've actually won a Setanta game this year either. I'll let one of the stat nerds tell me otherwise.

Whenever I see that Setanta are televising one of our games I just lay back and think how it may as well not be, since I know I'm damn well not going to watch it.

I don't think we've actually won a Setanta game this year either. I'll let one of the stat nerds tell me otherwise.

which is the contract they have lost ?

Stat nerd present, beat Villa 2-0 at Home on Setanta.

:clap:

Bravo, bravo.

:clap:

Bravo, bravo.

:coolsmiley:

Bunch of twats. That's Portsmouth and Boro now moved to a Monday night just for Shitanta. Its bad enough if you live in Newcastle, but I've got to drive 300 miles to get to the game, which means I need Monday and Tuesday off work.

There really should be some sort of limit on how many times they can do this in a season.

Moving the mackem match as well, even though they are mackems, is also fucking stupid.

Clearly the FA doesn't give a shit about anyone except there fucking finance managers. I really do want to punch Richard fucking Scudamore in the face this morning, I don't even care if it is not his fault.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm sick of fucking shitanta screening out fucking games, there's no way i'm getting that shit channel on again. It took me 3 fucking months to cancel it last year. Then this season i would guess about 75% of our live games have been on this pile of crap.

I'm pissed off.

Guest toonlass

I can't believe they moved the Boro game to a night-time game. Doesn't make sense. The level of hatred from the Beasts towards us is monumental (they think this a derby after all) and surely letting supporters have a skinful before coming to an evening game is just stupid.