Joey Barton

JJ7

too many ppl defended him saying he had the most ability out of anyone in squad

he looks worse in the championship than in the premiership

nolan get's criticised but at least he's scored 3 goals unlike this little shit

not even had 1 game where i can say he was motm and he's been at us for 2 1/4 seasons now

total waste of space

A player who hasn't given a shit since day 1.

true and dragged this club through the gutter, at least dyer and bellamy although little shit's actually did something positive on the pitch

Spot on neesy.

Playing him on the left doesn't make any sense, but it doesn't excuse how poor he's been all year.

Guy generally just doesn't look bothered, like he thinks he's above playing in the Championship or something.

Add in that he's a complete cunt of a human being and I have to say I'm looking forward to the day he fucks off somewhere else.

Playing him on the left doesn't make any sense, but it doesn't excuse how poor he's been all year.

Guy generally just doesn't look bothered, like he thinks he's above playing in the Championship or something.

Add in that he's a complete cunt of a human being and I have to say I'm looking forward to the day he fucks off somewhere else.

This. He clearly is only playing half-arsed and just doesn't deserve the shirt.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

His value is decreasing unfortunately, and we'll get fuck all money for him. I take back what I said about him, I thought his quality would show through at this level but his reprehensible attitude has meant he's been a liability if anything.

Guest neesy111

His value is decreasing unfortunately, and we'll get fuck all money for him. I take back what I said about him, I thought his quality would show through at this level but his reprehensible attitude has meant he's been a liability if anything.

get rid on a free, the saving from his wages could get us someone else in easily

Guest Alan Shearer 9

get rid on a free, the saving from his wages could get us someone else in easily

You have to buy out his contract though :lol:

Guest neesy111

You have to buy out his contract though :lol:

no let him leave on a free, bolton will buy him, megson is a big fan of his

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If he's got 2 or more years left on his contract then he'll probably attack someone within that time and we should just sack him when that happens and seek to sue and compensation etc. That is the best route to go down financially.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Is this the same lot who were blaming Butt for the defeat on weds without seeing a ball kicked? Yet again, without seeing any evidence, huge sweeping opinions are formed. If they're that easy to come by, they cant be worth that much.

:lol:

The only reason there is no evidence is because Barton is so inconceivably incogruously impotent on the football pitch that there are no highlights of him. Nothing to see here as they say. The only thing to see is the CCTV of him attacking innocent victims who are just trying to get a Big Mac.

Hasnt played in a side with two men upfront since the reading game for us & his style of playing through balls is probably worse effected than anyone elses when theres one upfront.

Having said that, how long does it take the lad to learn. Wasting the ball again today, drop him if needed tbh. Needs to be using his brain more.

Is this the same lot who were blaming Butt for the defeat on weds without seeing a ball kicked? Yet again, without seeing any evidence, huge sweeping opinions are formed. If they're that easy to come by, they cant be worth that much.

The only reason there is no evidence is because Barton is so inconceivably incogruously impotent on the football pitch that there are no highlights of him. Nothing to see here as they say. The only thing to see is the CCTV of him attacking innocent victims who are just trying to get a Big Mac.

Violence against MacDonalds customers is acceptable.

He's been very poor any time I've seen him this year. One or two performances that were alright, but on the whole he's been a massive disappointment.

For the ability he has, he should be a real difference maker in the Championship.

Not sure what's up with him tbh.

He's been very poor any time I've seen him this year. One or two performances that were alright, but on the whole he's been a massive disappointment.

For the ability he has, he should be a real difference maker in the Championship.

Completely agree.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'll tell you waht's up with him.

I'll tell you waht's up with him.

If you must.