Joey Barton

JJ7

Guest neesy111

Very good moment in the second half, when the fans were chanting his name as he came to take a corner he patted the badge.

Shame he then f***ed the corner up completely like :lol:

Aye, that was great :lol:

"One Joey Barton, there's only one Joey Bar...fuck sake."

Back from your holiday then?

Very good moment in the second half, when the fans were chanting his name as he came to take a corner he patted the badge.

Got back on Friday night, up for Everton Saturday morning. I don't do things by half ;)

Guest neesy111

Got back on Friday night, up for Everton Saturday morning. I don't do things by half ;)

Ha, I watched the game in the Spec down Concord, was daft mackem cunt just shouting penalty whenever everton had the ball, the guy needed special needs tbh.

Yep, he's been very solid so far this season. It's the first time he's had a run of games and it's starting to show. He's nothing spectacular but keeps things moving in the midfield. Good passer of the ball and will probably have a few goals to his name by the end of the season (if he stays fit and out of trouble).

Cracking pass to put Nolan through against Everton on Saturday.

Not only was it a cracking pass, his first touch to bring the ball down by the half way line was sublime and he carried the ball forward well after that too. Would certainly have been "his" goal if Nolan hadn't been fouled.

Ha, I watched the game in the Spec down Concord, was daft mackem cunt just shouting penalty whenever everton had the ball, the guy needed special needs tbh.

Go hand in hand tbf.

Lacks a bit to be a top player which is to be expected after his knocks, hopefully he can get a full season under his belt this year as we will need him.

His set pieces are getting better game by game.

Which is good, think we could cash in on set-pieces as the season goes on.

Best player at the club tbh.

:no:

Joint with Enrique then. Can't see anyone else who'd displace him other than 'The Bull'.

Enrique is comfortably our best player man. It's not even close.

Barton has been good this season so far, but lets see him keep it up for a bit before we start calling him the best player at the club.

Have to say, I was one of the first to say 'get rid of the cunt' which, to be fair, was a popular and not unjust opinion.

He hasn't just turned his attitude around, he's playing out his skin. Keep it up Joey :thup:

Totally this, I was saying 'we've heard it all before, he'll never change'... but something feels different this time around, particularly after his heroic self-control against Wolves.