Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 Newcastle - 19/04/08 - post match reaction from page 25

Dave

Is it just me, or is Nicky Butt playing the worst game of his professional career today?

It's a tough call between him and Nolan. But then Nolan is just a s*** footballer so he might be having a good game by his standards.

nolan takes it hands down tbh. He has been immense in a bad way

Bit nervous as it's only 1-0. How we're only 1 up, i'll never know.

Not 100% confident about our centre backs.

Why? Dawson and Corluka are a good pair imo.

Dawson went off.

Nolan and Taylor should never play for us again.

Is it just me, or is Nicky Butt playing the worst game of his professional career today?

It's a tough call between him and Nolan. But then Nolan is just a shit footballer so he might be having a good game by his standards.

Nolan has been abysmal. We know that he is not at the same no legs standard as Butt so he has no excuses. The guy should never play for us again.

Guest neesy111

My Setanta just showed Michael Owen's first goal at Anfield. It's like we have a completely different player.

he is, cos he's finished as a professional footballer now

My Setanta just showed Michael Owen's first goal at Anfield. It's like we have a completely different player.

Hes in a completely different team. One time the ball was at his feet he went past two and jonas wasted it

Guest kingdawson

Woody you mean?. Corluka is not great in the air, so i really don't want Viduka comming on. Woodgate hasn't been so great this season imo, and has made 2 errors already in this match.

Dawson went off.

Sorry I mean't Woodgate, there is no way I would call a centre back partnership with Dawson in it a good pair :lol: (wasn't bad when he was on though).

Nolan and Taylor should never play for us again.

It's a tough call between him and Nolan. But then Nolan is just a shit footballer so he might be having a good game by his standards.

Nolan has been abysmal. We know that he is not at the same no legs standard as Butt so he has no excuses. The guy should never play for us again.

nolan is raising the bar for shitness here mind

however i'm staggered to see that a professional footballer can have such a poor short-mid range passing repertoire as nicky butt, he takes the fucking cake he really does

watching these highlights again on another day it could be 5-0, so i take hope from that

The one thing we need if we're to stay up is luck...we had it against stoke. We're having it today....thats the most you can take. We HAVE to step up and do our own bit

Woody you mean?. Corluka is not great in the air, so i really don't want Viduka comming on. Woodgate hasn't been so great this season imo, and has made 2 errors already in this match.

I don't think you need to worry too much how good your defenders are at anything :lol: :(