Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Jonas and viduka off for Carroll and Loven, I think should be the call now

yes, viduka is good but cant get into the game with us being short by a man, carroll will run till he passes out

Guest Phil K

i knew bassong was a something waiting to explode.

What did I say earlier ?

We have a pack of gutless worthless overpaid tarts for a team

The other teams contrived to hand us a great chance to stay up and these useless b*st*rds threw it away

Hull are throwing everything at Bolton - our pack of worthless bast*rds are sulking towards yet another defeat.

If EVER there was a team unworthy of the supporters they play for - this lot is it.

Why isn't Owen on the bench by the way ?

Decided to put even LESS effort towards our fight ?

I predict that that disallowed goal will have sent us down. Its exactly the type of thing that happens to relegated teams.

I predict that that disallowed goal will have sent us down. Its exactly the type of thing that happens to relegated teams.

Not the 30 something shite performances before this one?

Too many fans like James inside the ground, constant negativity since kick off.

Im normally positive, but the scores and league table don't lie. We are dejected for a reason, carry on with your delusion if you want.

Aye positive result on monday, crap atmosphere and general negativity from the fans, spot on, just what we needed.

Please Bolton, please.  Do me one fucking favour. 

From memory, every game during this 2nd half of the season when I have wanted Bolton to pull a result, they have failed us. Today seems no different.

Megson's a cunt

Ashley Young limping off. Possibly of help to you lot next week.

From the look of things Villa aren't there mentally at the moment. Thats got to be the last hope for us.

Harper at fault for the red card, he must have superglue on his boots. Bassong had little choice.

Ryan Taylor has been alright since he's been on.

Crowd want to have a word with themselves - booing off the team at HT?

Too many fans like James inside the ground, constant negativity since kick off.

Im normally positive, but the scores and league table don't lie. We are dejected for a reason, carry on with your delusion if you want.

Aye positive result on monday, crap atmosphere and general negativity from the fans, spot on, just what we needed.

We'd be winning if people would clap more. That's been the problem all season. Let's not blame the players.