Newcastle United 0 - 1 Fulham - 16/05/09 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Too many fans like James inside the ground, constant negativity since kick off.

Im normally positive, but the scores and league table don't lie. We are dejected for a reason, carry on with your delusion if you want.

Aye positive result on monday, crap atmosphere and general negativity from the fans, spot on, just what we needed.

We'd be winning if people would clap more. That's been the problem all season. Let's not blame the players.

Oh fuck off man I clearly didn't mean it like that, the players obviously have to take the stick but a decent atmosphere could of helped, the lack of positivity was mind boggling considering the result on Monday.

It's very hard for fans at matches to be positive when the players are so awful. People have gone week in and week out and the players have given them nothing back. It would be fantastic if all of the fans supported the team like they did at away games, but the same could be said for every team in the league (apart from Stoke!)

Guest Phil K

Too many fans like James inside the ground, constant negativity since kick off.

Im normally positive, but the scores and league table don't lie. We are dejected for a reason, carry on with your delusion if you want.

Aye positive result on monday, crap atmosphere and general negativity from the fans, spot on, just what we needed.

We'd be winning if people would clap more. That's been the problem all season. Let's not blame the players.

Oh f*** off man I clearly didn't mean it like that, the players obviously have to take the stick but a decent atmosphere could of helped, the lack of positivity was mind boggling considering the result on Monday.

I agree - what a friggin' moronic comment

THEY'VE PLAYED GARBAGE ALL SEASON - YOU CAN'T APPLAUD SUCH SH*TE

Guest Phil K

Fulham have 8 men in defence - I can see how they don't concede many.

I can see why they get such small crowds