For those going to Villa on Sunday

thedudeabides

The rest of the football world will be watching and waiting for us to fail on Sunday, and the cameras will be scanning our support looking for goons.

Please, if you are going.......no tears or tantrums at fulltime, no flabby white bodies on show, no shoes off or any other wacky songs etc. etc.

The people running this club may not have an ounce of class between them, but let's not give the nation something else to laugh at, it's going to be hard enough to take as it is.

Guest toonlass

The rest of the football world will be watching and waiting for us to fail on Sunday, and the cameras will be scanning our support looking for goons.

Please, if you are going.......no tears or tantrums at fulltime, no flabby white bodies on show, no shoes off or any other wacky songs etc. etc.

The people running this club may not have an ounce of class between them, but let's not give the nation something else to laugh at, it's going to be hard enough to take as it is.

Sod off, if I want to cry at full time I will. At least I will be there!!!  :razz:

Guest Phil K

I hope you brave people get what you TRULY deserve, and not what the b*stard NUFC-hating media HOPE you get, so they can mock - and do pages of "rioting Newcastle fans" headlines (Remember the similar headlines after we lost the league - ONE vandalised phone box ? Even the bloody local rags joined in, disgracefully)

Guest guinness_fiend

Or alternatively, do what you like and ignore people telling you how you may or may not go about the business of supporting your team :rolleyes:

This.

Guest alankhaw

Go out there and sing your heart out even if we're losing. The players need the support. If you don't want to sing then pass me your ticket cos I desperately want to go!

OK, mate.

Oh

OK, mate.

Oh

Im in the Villa end,so my flabby white body will be blamed on Villa...though,my facial expression may give away my true identity..

I really don't know how I'll feel.  I don't think I will feel teary but i wouldn't rule it out, i just can't imagine in.  Regardless of how i feel, i wouldn't let it show.  I think the best thing to do is sing our hearts out.

Agreed, I think if its looking bad n wir losing with maybe 20 mins to go it might be a bit quiet, but I expect the atmosphere to liven up the last 5/10 minutes even if its obvious what's going to happen. Just watched the video below n even though the shit we're in, and after reading Tooj post about KK, so fucking proud of our club and there really is no other club I would want to be involved with.

Naughty. Clips are a no go, I'm afraid.

I really don't know how I'll feel.  I don't think I will feel teary but i wouldn't rule it out, i just can't imagine in.  Regardless of how i feel, i wouldn't let it show.  I think the best thing to do is sing our hearts out.

Agreed, I think if its looking bad n wir losing with maybe 20 mins to go it might be a bit quiet, but I expect the atmosphere to liven up the last 5/10 minutes even if its obvious what's going to happen. Just watched the video below n even though the shit we're in, and after reading Tooj post about KK, so fucking proud of our club and there really is no other club I would want to be involved with.

Brought tears to my eyes.....

My plan is to just look stoney faced into the middle distance.  Will probably be pissed though and don't know how I'll take it so I could end up doing anything, laughing manically, whipping it out, I dunno.

No idea what I'll be like, if we lose a couple of goals early I think I'll have to stop myself fucking off out the ground. I think i'd more likely cry if we stayed up tbh due to the massive relief i'd feel.

Going to be a nightmare trying to keep up with other games as well through chinese whispers going through the crowd.

My mates promised he'll keep me in touch with events elsewhere. I suppose there plenty of others doing similar.

Guest Taff

I've got a ticket...................... In the Villa end! Believe you me, if we score I will be up and going fucking mental, throw me out, I don't give a fuck, ban me, I don't care. It's all worth it if we stay up!

Suppose its hard to say how ill feel if the worst is to happen however ive made a plan in my head to be so upbeat its sickening to any Villa fans we come across, i know it wont take many insults to end this but ill try :-)

The original plan was that my lass was coming to this match with me and three mates, she's mad on football but supports Forest, we've decided its prob for the best that she doesnt now though so another mate is going instead.  First time ive ever done this but i think its the first time ive ever been worried about the atmosphere after the match and tbh its easier to just have to look after yourself without worrying about where she is :-)