For those going to Villa on Sunday

thedudeabides

Guest Rey Mysterio

My plan is to just look stoney faced into the middle distance.  Will probably be pissed though and don't know how I'll take it so I could end up doing anything, laughing manically, whipping it out, I dunno.

:lol:

I've got a ticket...................... In the Villa end! Believe you me, if we score I will be up and going fucking mental, throw me out, I don't give a fuck, ban me, I don't care. It's all worth it if we stay up!

I'm desperate to go to the game. Tempted to go in the Villa end too but I know I won't be able to contain my emotions if we score.

Should I risk it or not? :undecided:

I've got a ticket...................... In the Villa end! Believe you me, if we score I will be up and going f***ing mental, throw me out, I don't give a f***, ban me, I don't care. It's all worth it if we stay up!

I'm desperate to go to the game. Tempted to go in the Villa end too but I know I won't be able to contain my emotions if we score.

Where are you going to get a ticket from for the Villa end?

I've got a ticket...................... In the Villa end! Believe you me, if we score I will be up and going fucking mental, throw me out, I don't give a fuck, ban me, I don't care. It's all worth it if we stay up!

Unless you've already got a ticket, on account of your long booking history at Villa, you won't be, as the game is sold out.

Incidentally, anyone who is going in our end, advice is to be very cautious. The stewards are pretty eagle eyed for that sort of thing, and there's no debate, straight out.

Ah, I was told tickets were still available. That's the end of that then.

I'll just have to hope that I can pick up a ticket for our end, should find out in the next couple of days if I can get one or not.

My plan is to just look stoney faced into the middle distance.  Will probably be pissed though and don't know how I'll take it so I could end up doing anything, laughing manically, whipping it out, I dunno.

My position very closely reflects the one conveyed in this post.

I might do that thing where you sit in the crowd until everyone's left so the cameras get you.

Guest toonlass

Is everyone who is not going to go to the game going to promise not to show any emotion at the end of the game? Cos I reckon one or two on here would shed more than one tear should we be relegated. Why should the fans who go to the game be emotionless robots? The away fans sing and chant and wear their hearts on their sleeves 19 matchdays a year. Why should the villa game be any different?

my god, he's got it. you know that bit in braveheart where they're lining up for battle and they all just get their arses out? upon the final whistle, whether we're safe or down, 3,000 geordie arses should be presented to the the rest of the premier league.

my god, he's got it. you know that bit in braveheart where they're lining up for battle and they all just get their arses out? upon the final whistle, whether we're safe or down, 3,000 geordie arses should be presented to the the rest of the premier league.

On the plus side, they wouldn't be able to show the shots of the crowd they've been dying to broadcast on Sky Sports since we got into trouble.