Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Guest toonlass

I don't hate the guy by a long shot. In fact I really, really like him. But he has been shocking this season. In an ideal world he wouldn't be near the first team. It's not his fault that Pardew keeps picking him.

You'd think he'd have played for Rangers or something. ;)

I know, funny ain't it  :lol:

Don't see the point in slagging him off, particularly personal attacks. We had a £35m striker, the manager thought having a healthy bank balance would help the team more in a fight against relegation. We had a fit Ranger on the bench, the manager thought Lovenkrands was a better option. We have Routledge, the manager thinks Lovenkrands is a better right winger.

Seriously you're fast becoming as tiring as how NE5 was. Every f***ing single thread, you try to insert your Carroll w*** fest and attack the manager

Nowhere near as tiresome as calling Lovenkrands a c*** though, which is the point.

80 man, I completely agree with that point, don't think personal attacks against a lousy player is on but the point was made in the first line of Wullie's post. It's the remaining lines about Pardew and Carroll that I was referring to and when such point is made in almost every other thread, then it gets tiresome to NE5 proportion. It's the broken radio syndrome

80 man, I completely agree with that point, don't think personal attacks against a lousy player is on but the point was made in the first line of Wullie's post. It's the remaining lines about Pardew and Carroll that I was referring to and when such point is made in almost every other thread, then it gets tiresome to NE5 proportion. It's the broken radio syndrome

What is "broken radio syndrome"?

Sacked by his German club before joining us. Without club after we let him go & then we resigned him. WARNING SIGNS FLASHING ALL OVER SAYING "LOVENKRANDS IS SHITE"

Did a great job for us in the Championship though, so that's irrelevant.

Sacked by his German club before joining us. Without club after we let him go & then we resigned him. WARNING SIGNS FLASHING ALL OVER SAYING "LOVENKRANDS IS s****"

Aye but we had to get relegated for him to look good.

Sacked by his German club before joining us. Without club after we let him go & then we resigned him. WARNING SIGNS FLASHING ALL OVER SAYING "LOVENKRANDS IS s****"

So what are you saying, that we shouldn't have re-signed him? We needed him.

I would of went elsewhere rather than give him a 3 year deal.  It was hardly had shock that no club picked him up while he was training with Gers though.

I would of went elsewhere rather than give him a 3 year deal.  It was hardly had shock that no club picked him up while he was training with Gers though.

He was also decent when he played in the Premier League in the relegation season.

He was also decent when he played in the Premier League in the relegation season.

Better than Owen, atleast.

He was shite. Had a good game against Man Utd though.

• 2 weeks later...

A cross and a goal :thup: more production from him in 60 minutes today than in his last 6 appearances.

EDIT: Although for Ameobi's goal it was as much, if not more, a result of Shola's strength and determination than Lovelyhands' flat, hanging cross.

He'll do well against that sort of opposition, just as he did against Championship fodder. Which Wolves basically are. He's got that nugget of intelligence over Ranger, which will see him likely chip in with a goal against the likes of Birmingham and Wolves. Duly delivered. :thup:

He'll do well against that sort of opposition, just as he did against Championship fodder. Which Wolves basically are. He's got that nugget of intelligence over Ranger, which will see him likely chip in with a goal against the likes of Birmingham and Wolves. Duly delivered. :thup:

At home in particular, he's very useful against sides in the bottom six. Ditto Guthrie.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Decent game today. Assist and a goal, usually productive agains the lower echelon (Wigan, West Ham, Wolves). Fair play. :thup:

Very useful is a massive overstatement, he played against the likes of Wigan and Fulham without getting a kick. And it's been 2 years since Guthrie has looked useful against any PL opposition.

Good performance, it's long overdue.