Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

One of Loven's came against Accrington Stanley. Best has 6 PL goals compared to Loven's 4 - in far fewer appearances. In other words, the above statement is the complete rubbish. Why are you such a rubbish poster?

Why are you rubbish?

Guest icemanblue

One of Loven's came against Accrington Stanley. Best has 6 PL goals compared to Loven's 4 - in far fewer appearances. In other words, the above statement is the complete rubbish. Why are you such a rubbish poster?

Why are you rubbish?

OH SNAP!!1!1

Guest palnese

Why are you rubbish?

Newcastle-Arsenal 4-4

FUCK THAT! We have just witnessed the greatest comeback of all time.

can´t really decide who is best/worst between Løvenkrands and Best?

in a 4-4-2 i would always prefer to start Løvenkrands with either Best or Ameobi and not Best and Ameobi since i find then too similar. That is if these 3 are the best we have available.

Why are you rubbish?

You're both great man.

can´t really decide who is best/worst between Løvenkrands and Best?

in a 4-4-2 i would always prefer to start Løvenkrands with either Best or Ameobi and not Best and Ameobi since i find then too similar. That is if these 3 are the best we have available.

Best is miles better than Lovenkrands, man.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

By the way, Lovenkrands has lost loads of his pace over the last 6-12 months. Really obvious when you watch him flounder about now.

He's nippy over short distances still, but yes- certainly decreasing.

In terms of ranking players out of 100 ala FIFA, I'd rate Best at about 71-72 and Lovenkrands at 64-65.

To think that on the release of FIFA11, Carroll is 74 and Lovenkrands is 75. :lol:

I wouldn't say Best is significantly better than Lovenkrands, he just has a couple of different attributes which make him better suited to this league. I'd certainly say Lovenkrands is better with his movement. Best, however, has the physicality and enough pace to be more useful to us at the moment. Loven has lost a lot of pace as mentioned earlier, and is weak as piss.

Lovenkrands would still get into just about all of the Championship sides i reckon. He'd score goals for any teams that create chances.

Best is a better player individually: he got good technique, ok speed finishes, finishes with both feet and is strong in the air. Loven on the other hand got two  extreme abilities  : he's very good at beating the offside trap and making timely runs inside the box. If Loven is paired with a dynamic cm who's able to give him through balls I think he's capable of scoring surprisingly many goals.

Loven need 43249862 chances to score.

Better than ∞ chances like the man in your avatar...

He has to be able to get any chances before we can know for sure. 0 in 1 this season. He might be a 1 in 2 player.

Guest Stephen927

Not sure if Lovenkrands pace has decreased or if the pace of the defenders in this league just make him look slower than in the Championship.