Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Is there any need for this constant vitriol towards a man who has done a decent job for us when we've had nobody else to stand up and do it?

:thup: People act as if it's Lovenkrands/Guthrie sanctioning player purchases and picking themselves for selection.

They're decent people who've done a decent job in one way or another when we've had nowt else to step forward to the plate.

What do you expect them to do? "Sorry Pards, I don't think I'm good enough so don't select me!" :lol:

True, how Pardew sees more in Lovenkrands than Vuckic, Ranger or Sameobi on the bench is beyond me.

Guest bimpy474

Never going to have a go at a man who desperately wants to play for us, its quite obvious he isn't good enough now but i'll still back him, just like i do Shola bambiobi and his brand new babylegs impressions.

c***

Is there any need for this constant vitriol towards a man who has done a decent job for us when we've had nobody else to stand up and do it?

Agreed. I don't rate him, think Sammy or Vuckic should be ahead of him BUT calling him a cunt is simply wrong

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Did a couple of decent things today..And who were sniffing just behind the Arsenal defender after the sublime cross from Colo..

:lol:

Guest Heneage

I think people could do with showing the bloke a bit of respect. He made more than a healthy contribution to our promotion run. We agreed to a three-year deal for him and even last year he chipped in with a few goals. I've seen better but I've also seen a lot worse in the shirt.

I think people could do with showing the bloke a bit of respect. He made more than a healthy contribution to our promotion run. We agreed to a three-year deal for him and even last year he chipped in with a few goals. I've seen better but I've also seen a lot worse in the shirt.

this

Made the effort to applaud all 4 sections of the ground today. Hopefully means he's off.

He's one of the few that does hang around to clap the crowd anyway, seems to often give his shirt away. Don't think it means out tbh.

Remember when we went down his agent delayed signing a contract here because he was convinced a premier league club would come in for him, then we sent him a letter telling him his services wouldn't be required. Puts his salary demands in perspective now if Rangers don't want him either.