Realistic Summer Targets 2009

Kasper

Simon Cox gone to WBA. Just had a youtube look at him, two world class goals from him, was a player i had hoped we would look at sadly

Disappointed we've missed out on him. Working under Shearer could have made him into a brilliant player. :(

Simon Cox gone to WBA. Just had a youtube look at him, two world class goals from him, was a player i had hoped we would look at sadly

Disappointed we've missed out on him. Working under Shearer could have made him into a brilliant player. :(

give me a fucking break

give me a fucking break

???

With Man City having close on 10 strikers now id like to see us go for Benjani i think him and oba up front would be lethal in the CCC

erm, is it crack or horse dude?  just would like to know so that i don't fall into the same trap

Cox is deffo one we've lost out on, would have made a good signing for the price. Better than any of the strikers we've got on or books bar Martins.

wow, really?

jesus dude

That is taking it too far, but with the right coaching I think he could do a good job in the Championship and probably beyond.

Guest Roger Kint

Maybe world class is an exaggeration, but he definitely shows good technique.

oh yeah right, so do i with no one within 5 meters of me on the pitch

Am sure you can yes, bet you have such a touch and technique :kinnear:

Maybe world class is an exaggeration, but he definitely shows good technique.

oh yeah right, so do i with no one within 5 meters of me on the pitch

Am sure you can yes, bet you have such a touch and technique :kinnear:

the over the head one is quality but i'll raise you one fat cunt who played for swansea or whoever, did it every week...wasn't worth shit at the top level and neither will this boy

Cox is deffo one we've lost out on, would have made a good signing for the price. Better than any of the strikers we've got on or books bar Martins.

wow, really?

jesus dude

That is taking it too far, but with the right coaching I think he could do a good job in the Championship and probably beyond.

What is taking it too far, my comment? ???

wow, really?

jesus dude

yep, a nobody versus players who've scored in the PL

too far

With Man City having close on 10 strikers now id like to see us go for Benjani i think him and oba up front would be lethal in the CCC

:lol:

NUFC

Shots: 2,850

Shots on Target: 2.

wow, really?

jesus dude

too far

Who's that then? Carroll & Ameobi?

wow, really?

jesus dude

too far

to be frank, yes...and smith and whoever else we have

oh no hang on lets ride it all on a youtube video or two

wow, really?

jesus dude

too far

How many PL goals have the three of them got between them last season?

How many PL goals has Smith got for us?

Think i'd rather take a chance of a highly rated up and coming forward with potential and in his league top goal scorer over highly paid proven crap.

To be frank, you are a fuking lunatic and need locking up.

wow, really?

jesus dude

too far

Although unproven at this level, he still outscored other targets (Beckford) last season and in a worse team.

:lol:

NUFC

Shots: 2,850

Shots on Target: 2.

:iamatwat:

wow, really?

jesus dude

too far

Think i'd rather take a chance of a highly rated up and coming forward with potential and in his league top goal scorer over highly paid proven crap.

aye min, i've heard johnny broomstick from oldham is a great sweeper, lets sell bassong and taylor and sign him up, his youpoop was mint

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

EDIT: we don't play in the PL anymore sunshine

wow, really?

jesus dude

too far

aye min, i've heard johnny broomstick from oldham is a great sweeper, lets sell bassong and taylor and sign him up, his youpoop was mint

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

EDIT: we don't play in the PL anymore sunshine

You mentioned PL you moron.  :rolleyes:

Fuking hell are you some kind of retard?

It's not my fault your knowledge of this player is limited to youtube vids, don't tar us all with your shitty standards.