Championship On TV - Highlights.

Crumpy Gunt

Now that ITV have been fucked off out of it BBC will likely have their own highlight show. So will this amalgamate with MOTD or be a separate program?

I know SKY will have their own highlights show.

I bet we'll be on live more than any other Club - just hope we get the 5-15pm slot.

Guest Roger Kint

BBC only get 10 live games next year, Sky get 40 or something. Be prepared for Friday nights, Sunday mornings and Monday nights for us.

I would imagine the highlights comes in a different package to MOTD.

You'll be on TV more than any other club, but that'll be 6-8 games in the season (exc. cups), so it's not really that much. TV games are generally Friday evening/Saturday evening.

You'll be on TV more than any other club, but that'll be 6-8 games in the season (exc. cups), so it's not really that much. TV games are generally Friday evening/Saturday evening.

As a comparison, 19 of our league games were shown on UK television in the season just gone.

Aye but about 7 of them were towards the end of the season due to our rubbishness.

If we had been declared safe and mid-table in February, we'dve seen far less televised NUFC.

I'm guessing there'll still be a blanket ban on posting football clips on the forum?

Damn nazi FA  :dave:

But linking to the BBC pages which has the clips won't be of course.

As in highlight clips? do they typically get posted the following day?

I'm guessing there'll still be a blanket ban on posting football clips on the forum?

Damn nazi FA  :dave:

But linking to the BBC pages which has the clips won't be of course.

As in highlight clips? do they typically get posted the following day?

On Virgin Media they were usually posted at some point on the Monday after, hopefully the Beeb will be faster.