RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There will be some sirous quotage i hope from Thomo when he proves you all wrong.

Yeah, if he's correct he's going to have bragging rights on here for literally years to come haha. :lol:

Personally I think he's posted in good faith. And of course like everyone with half a brain I hope he's correct. And whilst it's all very interesting, I'm refusing to get even remotely excited though until I see something concrete.

There will be some sirous quotage i hope from Thomo when he proves you all wrong.

Yeah, if he's correct he's going to have bragging rights on here for literally years to come haha. :lol:

Personally I think he's posted in good faith. And of course like everyone with half a brain I hope he's correct. And whilst it's all very interesting, I'm refusing to get even remotely excited though until I see something concrete.

Ditto.

yup  :thup:

http://www.inlandcanada.com/NR/rdonlyres/F0EBC912-01A0-4D58-AE7D-6F9FD7DE0FF7/0/ConcreteRecycler3.jpg

I’d rather believe than not and let’s face it we need something for God’s sake. Cut the guy a break. If it doesn’t happen, then I agree, we kill him but at the minute Thomo is my hero! :smitten:

Guest Wally_McFool

what page is the original post on from thomo??

Here is Thommos original post

I know someone who works at the club in operations, Lambais has been at the club today with Lee Charnley and clubs solicitors, he has been told by a senior source that the takeover would be completed within the next three days, it is a consortium from Dubai, he thinks it may be DIC, they are busy completing the terms of agreement within the next 24hours. There is no truth in this Iranian guy taking over

I never ever claimed to be ITK, but I certainly believe my contact is considering he works for Newcastle United FC !!!! He was told it should be sorted by early next week, so I would say by Tuesday/Wednesday, he said it was definately Dubai consortium and thay were going through the terms of agreement and purchase, I like all of you very sceptical on information posted on here, but I believe this person wouldnt lie to me.

Sounds even more believable now ……. and we still have Wednesday!  O0

I know someone who works at the club in operations, Lambais has been at the club today with Lee Charnley and clubs solicitors, he has been told by a senior source that the takeover would be completed within the next three days, it is a consortium from Dubai, he thinks it may be DIC, they are busy completing the terms of agreement within the next 24hours. There is no truth in this Iranian guy taking over

cheers. Going to be a long day for the lad....

i take it WUM is Wind Up Merchant ? im new lol

im refusing to believe Thommo simply because im a huge pessimist when it comes to NUFC. I hope im totally wrong like, but if anything is going to happen sale-wise, its going to happen soon.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I can't take it any more this is ruling my life, I have to go and do some work then play tennis for a couple of hours then clean the pool. I just hope i return to good news. :dave: