RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

something like dennis wise setting up a consortium to buy the club from ashley?

Consortium of current & former players headed by Alan Shearer to buy the club, Geremi set to sit on the board of directors instead of sitting on the sub's bench.

Nah I was thinking more along the lines of "my ITK has told me we're definitely being taken over by the end of the week, he was told by Llambias himself, I can't reveal my source but he was invited to SBR's funeral". That's ridiculous enough to be believed.

Guest neesy111

Ashley's ex-wife is preparing a bid to snatch the club from under him. [/iTK]

He's divorced isn't he?  :razz:

:aww:

why don't we get some lass to marry the fat bastard and then get her to divorce him, we'll take 1/2 the cash and buy the club off him

Guest neesy111

Daveeeeeeeeeeed Ginola wants the job - give him it, for the chuckles.

at least he might bring some flair to the team

Hughton calls for Ashley to make takeover decision

Aug 13 2009  by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

CHRIS Hughton today expressed his desire for Mike Ashley to make a decision on the long drawn out takeover situation at St James's Park.

Hughton faced the media this afternoon at the club's Benton base after another week of frustration for United fans and he said: "I think the sooner there is a line drawn on the situation the better for everybody.

I think that's what everybody wants."

Hughton confirmed that Danny Guthrie and Nicky Butt with miss the clash with the Royals.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/13/hughton-calls-for-ashley-to-make-takeover-decision-72703-24435792/

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hughton calls for Ashley to make takeover decision

Aug 13 2009  by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

CHRIS Hughton today expressed his desire for Mike Ashley to make a decision on the long drawn out takeover situation at St James's Park.

Hughton faced the media this afternoon at the club's Benton base after another week of frustration for United fans and he said: "I think the sooner there is a line drawn on the situation the better for everybody.

I think that's what everybody wants."

Hughton confirmed that Danny Guthrie and Nicky Butt with miss the clash with the Royals.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/13/hughton-calls-for-ashley-to-make-takeover-decision-72703-24435792/

Bloody hell

Chris Hughton in growing bollocks shocker!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Daveeeeeeeeeeed Ginola wants the job - give him it, for the chuckles.

Love the way SSN are giving this top billing!

Guest sombrero

from SSN (sorry if its already been posted here!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ossie Ardiles has revealed that he would welcome the opportunity to manage Newcastle for a second time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where did he come from all of a sudden! would rather have ginola! :frantic:

I actually really like listening to Ginola from what I've seen of him on TV recently. He talks a lot of sense and with a real passion.

Can't find the interview anywhere. What did Daveed say?

Not a particular interview, he's been on tv a few times last season talking on programs. He surprised me. Went up a lot in my estimation.

from SSN (sorry if its already been posted here!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ossie Ardiles has revealed that he would welcome the opportunity to manage Newcastle for a second time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where did he come from all of a sudden! would rather have ginola! :frantic:

Ardiles can eat my shit!!!!  If he becomes bos i will hang myself from the tyne bridge bollock naked!