RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well isn't that muppet Roberts speaking to the club today?  I can't believe they'd compelte the Moat deal without at least listening to that willy first.

Hopefully by now they know he's full of s*** and Moat's deal will conclude tomorrow.

If Moat was going to complete a deal, then they wouldn't be entertaining any offers, particularly offers as ridiculous as the supposed Roberts one.

DL- Right Mr Roberts it all sounds very good, prove you have the £100mill and we can move on

Roberts - okay great we will be in touch very soon

1 month ticks by, 2 months tick by

DL - The Fanbase group failed to provide proof that they had the money to buy and run the club

Well isn't that muppet Roberts speaking to the club today?  I can't believe they'd compelte the Moat deal without at least listening to that willy first.

Hopefully by now they know he's full of s*** and Moat's deal will conclude tomorrow.

If Moat was going to complete a deal, then they wouldn't be entertaining any offers, particularly offers as ridiculous as the supposed Roberts one.

By now you must realise that Fat Ashley is after as much money as possible, if that bloke can offer more than Moat without him needed to be his guarantor, are you telling me he'd turn his nose up at such a deal?  Personally I reckon he's considering it, just because it would sum him up as a complete cunt!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I honestly dont believe Ashley would sell to just anyone regardless of their intentions.

He is a stubborn b****** but i dont go along with this theory that he is vindictive. I think Moat has been identified by SP as the preferred bidder, Ashley sees Moat as the preferred bidder by the showcase on Saturday. I think the Barclays thing is the hold up and DL is meeting FANS 429798127936 curtacy. I believe Barclays have given Moat an answer by now, and the hold up is one of two things

1. Barclays have asked him to come back with further guarantees, especially in regards to further funding

2. Barclays have ok'd the overdraft and the finer details eg ASs contract, are just being finalised

Lets hope for all our sakes that option 2 is where we are at!

Not that I believe anything I read regarding the takeover anymore but I thought I would share this with you from Toontastic...

Been advised there will be an announcement on Friday, also heard couple more interesting snippets, Shearer was definitely at the training ground when Assley turned up in his copter and expect John Carver and not Dowie.

From a reliable sauce.

Not that I believe anything I read regarding the takeover anymore but I thought I would share this with you from Toontastic...

Been advised there will be an announcement on Friday, also heard couple more interesting snippets, Shearer was definitely at the training ground when Assley turned up in his copter and expect John Carver and not Dowie.

From a reliable sauce.

:lol:

I would love to see Carver back as Shearer's assistant, but come on, where are people hearing these rumours?!

I wonder how long it'll be until someone has heard the third consortium after us are Ant and Dec, using their mass fortunes gained from rigging gameshow phone ins...

From a reliable sauce.

Chop brown sauce i hope.

From a reliable sauce.

:facepalm:

From a reliable sauce.

We need Moat to takeover so we can have a Geordie owner, manager (Shearer), assistant (Carver) and captain (Taylor).

Not that I'm some xenophobic freak  :lol: I just think it's nice in this age of multi million pound deals and foreign ownership to have a bit of local pride.

We need Moat to takeover so we can have a Geordie owner, manager (Shearer), assistant (Carver) and captain (Taylor).

Not that I'm some xenophobic freak  :lol: I just think it's nice in this age of multi million pound deals and foreign ownership to have a bit of local pride.

Bit like Athletic Bilbao but on a much smaller scale I guess

Guest Roger Kint

The presses wet dream right there

It's only a matter of time before someone's ITK bulls**t turns out to be correct simply by coincidence.

That's the only reason all these sauces [sic] are turning up tbh.

Then we'll get the tabloid syndrome of "we told you first"

Guest ItalianMagpie

Isn't Taylor from London? He grew up in our Academy, but I think he's not that "local" :razz:

Still not convinced Moat will buy the whole club (takeover). I have a feeling he will take a large steak.

Ties in with all the sauces Dave was on about I guess.

FREAK RIGHT OFF PUSS IN BOOTS!!!!