RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You people are absolutely mental.

If you don't believe anything perhaps you should stop badgering for 'information' every five seconds.

Your just annoyed people have stopped PMing you for information now. :razz:

I'm more annoyed at that tbh.

If you don't believe anything perhaps you should stop badgering for 'information' every five seconds.

Do you believe him?

Why? Can't you make your own mind up?

Yes, just wondering, he has got a couple of things right after you said he makes things up.

Your just annoyed people have stopped PMing you for information now. :razz:

I'm more annoyed at that tbh.

Left it in there just for you. ;)

Guest Geordiekev

Can someone summarize where we are at regarding the sale of the club for me please?

Aye, about the same position we were in when he 1st announced we were up for sale, only with more rumours.

Latest development is that there may or may not be an announcement tomorrow by SP (now known Seymour Pierce)

Can someone summarize where we are at regarding the sale of the club for me please?

Aye, about the same position we were in when he 1st announced we were up for sale, only with more rumours.

Latest development is that there may or may not be an announcement tomorrow by SP (now known Seymour Pierce)

Cheers mate.

Guest Geordiekev

Well, wave goodbye to another effective working day, tomorrow will forever be remembered as the day of the F5.

Something better happen, this summer has been hard on my precious F5...... :knuppel2:

Well if nothing else has been learnt from the 500+ pages in this thread, I now know how to refresh my page without clicking  O0 :-[

Well, wave goodbye to another effective working day, tomorrow will forever be remembered as the day of the F5.

Something better happen, this summer has been hard on my precious F5...... :knuppel2:

Well if nothing else has been learnt from the 500+ pages in this thread, I now know how to refresh my page without clicking  O0 :-[

You been reading that Kama Sutra?

Who the hell is SP?

Seymour Price?

Ah, not sure why they'd announce though? Surely the new owners/Ashley would?

They did announce  the Derby takeover, so it might be something in it.

"

20/01/2008 Derby County Football Club.

Seymour Pierce Limited acted as exclusive financial adviser to Gellaw 101 Ltd, the parent company of The Derby County Football Club Limited, in its sale to a consortium of investors led by Andy Appleby of General Sports and Entertainment LLC."

http://www.seymourpierce.com/pages/news.php?content_id=272

Considering the length of this thread I sincerely hope you know most of this stuff: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,63319.0.html

Was that when someone bought Derby for £1 and later went to prison for some bizarre money laundering thing or what that another takeover?

Exeter City are the only prison case I can recall.