RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just spoken to my mate who's working in Magaluf at the minute. Told me he served a slimmer version of Fat Freddy last week, lost a lot of weight apparently and declined to eat whilst he was in the place my mate is working. He also didn't tip him, the tight bastard. Clearly getting stressed by the sale of the club and saving up every possible penny. ;)

Probably just pissed off cos he couldn't find a Greggs

Ive got a feeling,(ooooh  ooooh) that tonights gunna be a  .............eh nowt as usual

New york bullcrap. nowt gunna happen there.

my guess is ashley to take it off the market on monday

bring in 1 or 2 players either on loan or for about a million each

and for us to lose 2 more aswell.

mid table end of season

ITK of the Year!

Guest Geordiekev

so if they're just meeting today, does that make it unlikely that itll be done before tuesday??

There's only those involved in any deal that has the answer, everything else is just speculation. For all we know they could be there to dot the I's and cross the T's..

All we can do is cross our fingers and hope that everything comes good.

so if they're just meeting today, does that make it unlikely that itll be done before tuesday??

There's only those involved in any deal that has the answer, everything else is just speculation. For all we know they could be there to dot the I's and cross the T's..

All we can do is cross our fingers and hope that everything comes good.

Ah thats ok then. it helps that we're not playing til Monday, so theres no distractions from the club's view. it sounds like the americans are desperate to do this quickly and so is ashley, so fingers crossed that the finish line is in sight  :thup:

It has just started to hot up Blef. Do you need an overview?

Yes please, what did I miss?

Seriously, Moat is close but Barclays aren't playing ball and he has had a deadline extended by the club to sort it. Meanwhile a US-based group are in talks, and there is this guy called redheugh who knows all about this lot and keeps passing on some good stuff.

Just spoken to my mate who's working in Magaluf at the minute. Told me he served a slimmer version of Fat Freddy last week, lost a lot of weight apparently and declined to eat whilst he was in the place my mate is working. He also didn't tip him, the tight b******. Clearly getting stressed by the sale of the club and saving up every possible penny. ;)

That's hilarious.

???

True story. Obviously I'm taking the piss with the last sentence though.

Seriously though, if there's any truth in this I imagine they'll realise that there are mere days of the transfer window left, so if at all possible they'll want to have it done sooner rather than later.

At least this shit is coming to an end soon.

Seriously though, if there's any truth in this I imagine they'll realise that there are mere days of the transfer window left, so if at all possible they'll want to have it done sooner rather than later.

At least this shit is coming to an end soon.

I'm not sure it is coming to an end. It seems just as likely that the deal has been left too late to push through in time to make an impact on the transfer window which will mean this could just as easily drag on afterwards, or just fall through altogether.