RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a good feeling about this week.

Nothing to do with anything, just putting it out there. I'm a f***ing genius if it comes off.

Is that not just puberty kicking in?

That's the sort of comment I'd expect from a bloke going through his midlife crisis. What colour convertible are you getting? :mick:

Nothing to do with anything, just putting it out there. I'm a f***ing genius if it comes off.

That's the sort of comment I'd expect from a bloke going through his midlife crisis. What colour convertible are you getting? :mick:

:lol:

I haven't passsed my test yet and its wor lasses car so I dont think she will be trading it in.

Unlucky.  :pow:

Did Redheugh just totally disappear? A WUM wanking himself off in some Wearside hellhole or has he reappeared like Prince with a new moniker?

I think a major difficulty is it's hard to put a value on our club at the moment. If we'd reached rock bottom and the only way was up, or if we were in a healthy, stable position in the Premiership, it'd be easier to set a price. As it is, no-one can be sure if there's not further decline ahead which will prove a financial drain on a new owner. Particularly in the current financial climate, caution is the byword.

Obviously if we do get promoted, £100 million will be a ridiculous bargain for a debt-free Premiership club with the third largest ground in the country.

If we get promoted £100m price tags will be a distant memory

On what basis though? What is a football club worth? As a business it's worth nothing if it doesn't make any money and very few clubs can do that on a sustainable basis.

All we're banking on is the club becoming attractive enough to become a rich man's plaything and him having more money than sense.

:lol:

I haven't passsed my test yet and its wor lasses car so I dont think she will be trading it in.

Unlucky.   :pow:

:lol: You certainly told him.

Guest neesy111

I think a major difficulty is it's hard to put a value on our club at the moment. If we'd reached rock bottom and the only way was up, or if we were in a healthy, stable position in the Premiership, it'd be easier to set a price. As it is, no-one can be sure if there's not further decline ahead which will prove a financial drain on a new owner. Particularly in the current financial climate, caution is the byword.

Obviously if we do get promoted, £100 million will be a ridiculous bargain for a debt-free Premiership club with the third largest ground in the country.

If we get promoted £100m price tags will be a distant memory

On what basis though? What is a football club worth? As a business it's worth nothing if it doesn't make any money and very few clubs can do that on a sustainable basis.

All we're banking on is the club becoming attractive enough to become a rich man's plaything and him having more money than sense.

he'll get 125m max if we get promoted, cos there's no gurantee we'll stay up, although if we do go backup financially we'll be in a very strong position whoever takes over, to spend

Guest Geordiekev

We are currently wanting rid of one... Way more money than sense, we need a wealthy man/group with a level head and an fantastic brain for business.

Brief summary of the last week anyone?

Transfer window closed, Moat interest has went silent and yanks have supposedly packed their bags for a flight home empty handed... All speculation at this present time..

We are currently wanting rid of one... Way more money than sense, we need a wealthy man/group with a level head and an fantastic brain for business.

No one with a fantastic brain for business would pay £100m for NUFC, therein lies the problem.

The yanks hav employed a top communication firm as part of their bid according to the chronicle. Surely the best way to communicate is through the website. I reckon they are updating it as we speak

Some of the comments are real funny. No one develop a site to announce the take over so chill out. They are saying we are sold by X mas that cunt Harris. He said by the end of the month in June nothing happen end of the month for Agust as well. I hate those liers about everything......

Annoucing a takeover via website redesign, genius marketing.

Well it is rather a sweeping statement by the fella.  He might have to change his name tomorrow after the tidal wave of abuse which will come his way...