RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

The Chronicle always put tomorrows news on at about midnight, all the papers do.

:facepalm:

No they don't, the journal comes on at about 10am and the chronicle about 1pm. It is very strange!!!

If the Chronicle knew of an imminent takeover they'd write an article on it surely?  :lol:

I'm saying the takeover won't take place, but this isn't evidence.

They may of been old to wait. Lee Ryder (match chatroom) said that there would be something in yesterdays paper about the take over. Yet there was none and isn't any mention of it in todays either. YET!

This is so much fun. Maybe I'll just stay up whole night. Who's with me?

You'll stay up till 7am where nothing has happened, beaten you go to bed, sleep all day to find only moments after you switched off the computer the club has been sold and you slept through the next 10 hours of confirmation, excitement and new conferences.

Its bound to happen.

the news conference will be something about Bobby i reckon.   They're gonna do something proper for wor Bobby i reckon.  Maybe name a Stand after him.

the news conference will be something about Bobby i reckon.   They're gonna do something proper for wor Bobby i reckon.  Maybe name a Stand after him.

It's a debate abou

AND why are BBC Radio Newcastle and BBC Radio 5 live getting together to do a live broadcast rom Shearers bar on Wednesday night?

Something to do with Bobby?

It's a debate over the state of the club, it's on .com

Thing that strikes me odd is that was this going to be a totally negative thing (ie no news on the sale etc), it's going to be very anti Mike  Ashley and Llambsarse, so would they allow such a thing to take place.

I think we need a clutching at straws smiley

It's a debate abou

AND why are BBC Radio Newcastle and BBC Radio 5 live getting together to do a live broadcast rom Shearers bar on Wednesday night?

Something to do with Bobby?

It's a debate over the state of the club, it's on .com

Thing that strikes me odd is that was this going to be a totally negative thing (ie no news on the sale etc), it's going to be very anti Mike  Ashley and Llambsarse, so would they allow such a thing to take place.

can only make do with a pic, sorry

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2832545604_3cd9e7c279.jpg?v=0

bastard you beat me!  :facepalm:

ITK I know says that DIC are essentially in charge, with Ashley holding the same role as Shepherd before he left.

Oba was sold with Shearer's blessing, and "someone worthy of the number" is coming in after Brom.

:lol:

Can't sleep. Where does it say there is a press conference at SJP tomorrow?

There isn't one. Nothing is happening. We're trying to create a speculation abyss that becomes self aware and manifests itself as fact.

ITK I know says that DIC are essentially in charge, with Ashley holding the same role as Shepherd before he left.

Oba was sold with Shearer's blessing, and "someone worthy of the number" is coming in after Brom.

How reliable is your ITK??      You contradicting yourslef in two things it is really insane. The DIC rummer a fantasy one I belive...

Surely meant to read dick heads are essentially in charge?