RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely if the worst happens and the fat man can't sell he must decide enoughs enough and invest in at least one striker and a couple of defenders. If we go into this season with this squad minus one, two or all three out of Beye, Bassong and Coloccini we are seriously fucked. We can't compete with such a small squad. We're not even talking about the quality of the squad here, just the size of it.

Strange how the Chronicle refused to speculate on this story until today even though the rumours have been doing the rounds since the weekend. Why the refutation now rather than much earlier?

Surely if the worst happens and the fat man can't sell he must decide enoughs enough and invest in at least one striker and a couple of defenders. If we go into this season with this squad minus one, two or all three out of Beye, Bassong and Coloccini we are seriously f***ed. We can't compete with such a small squad. We're not even talking about the quality of the squad here, just the size of it.

We didn't have a big enough squad last year and it was widely known, to lose those players basically gives us so little it would be bold to even call it a "squad".

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Iam not a member of skunkers, we have been through this before I am only a member of Newcastle Online.

I will never back down on my original post, my ITK has been told this information.

Everyone just calm down and wait and see.

tick

tick

tick

(may i just say that i doubt there'd be a press conference anyway, more just a short press release)

Mike Ashley calls press conference

"Thank you all for gathering, just wanted to let you all know through the media how fucking relieved I am to finally sell this piece of shit club. All you Geordie fuckers can go fuck yourself."

Iam not a member of skunkers, we have been through this before I am only a member of Newcastle Online.

I will never back down on my original post, my ITK has been told this information.

Everyone just calm down and wait and see.

tick

tick

tick

(may i just say that i doubt there'd be a press conference anyway, more just a short press release)

Mike Ashley calls press conference

"Thank you all for gathering, just wanted to let you all know through the media how fucking relieved I am to finally sell this piece of shit club. All you Geordie fuckers can go fuck yourself."

I'd gladly settle for taking a few insults just as long as the fat cunt would fuck off.

Really don't understand why he's holding out for the £100m. What difference is £40m gunna make for him he doesn't need all this money the greedy bastard, could quite comfortably retire. Its 60m quid ffs

Really don't understand why he's holding out for the £100m. What difference is £40m gunna make for him he doesn't need all this money the greedy bastard, could quite comfortably retire. Its 60m quid ffs

That's why he's a multi millionaire!

;)

What about Llambias's quotes from last week saying "a deal is very close, could be completed next week"? Were they denied or confirmed anywhere?

Not heard anything since, anyway its only Tuesday, not that I think anything will be done by Friday.

Guest Doocey

Least ya came on-line Thomo.

Agreed it's only Tuesday, plus I didn't really expect anything.

We've another 10 hours hours yet  O0

that fat fucker is waiting to see if he can get the club promoted so he can sell for a better price,  thats what i think is going through his head.  Somewhere in that thick head of his, he thinks there's a slim chance we would accept having him at the club whilst we play through another cock wash of a season in the championship.

What he don't realise is the fans will turn on him as soon as we all catch on and protest, banners, and all sorts will happen again.  This type of pressure will just spiral down to the team and affect the performances on the pitch like last season.

I think mid season or last 3rd of the season when fat Ash realises there's no chance of promotion he will get rid and sell up.  This is the worst case senario i foresee happening.

Guest sicko2ndbest

An Ode to Thomo

Is it true or is it a pisstake

Is he for real or just another fake sheikh

So many lows and so few highs

How much longer can we take these lies

I hope that Thomo has brought us the news

That will give us belief and not send us to booze

My faith is waining my optimism low

Why does this takeover have to be so slow

Guest sicko2ndbest

We should contact the sun to ask them if the quotes attributed to Llambias are definately from the horses mouth

We should contact the sun to ask them if the quotes attributed to Llambias are definately from the horses mouth

hahaha do you really need to ask TheSun about quotes from them are real?  hahahaha  :facepalm:

Guest Roger Kint

hahaha do you really need to ask TheSun about quotes from them are real?  hahahaha   :facepalm:

Not sure whats worse, asking it or thinking for one second they would answer it :idiot2: ;D

Before the inept cockney market trader entered the scene I was told that nobody could be worse than Fat Fred. I said be careful what you wish for.

After the cockney wide-boy took over and people finally woke up to the fact he's a total disaster, that he has no interest in taking the club forward and is well out of his depth running a major business like a football club rather than operating a glorified market stall that sells poor quality and cheap crap, I've been saying the worst is yet to come. I'm still waiting, but I'm convinced the worst is yet to come from this period in the history of the football club.

This bloke is going to destroy the football club. Very soon, there won't be a Newcastle United Football Club, it will cease to exist.

When you think of how many other clubs have been taken over in recent times it is shocking that so little is happening in this supposed sale of the club. I say supposed because I don't think he's really trying to sell it. Figuring out why and what the bastard is upto is the thing. It could be the entire club is going to be used as some form of tax write off against his High Street market stall business.

Yes, there is nothing special in the football club from a business perspective, it's only special to those who support the club and that applies to any particular football club, but there has been no shortage of people showing interest in taking over other clubs with far less potential than Newcastle United, yet nothing is happening. You have to wonder why. You have to wonder what Ashley is upto.

Before the inept cockney market trader entered the scene I was told that nobody could be worse than Fat Fred. I said be careful what you wish for.

After the cockney wide-boy took over and people finally woke up to the fact he's a total disaster, that he has no interest in taking the club forward and is well out of his depth running a major business like a football club rather than operating a glorified market stall that sells poor quality and cheap crap, I've been saying the worst is yet to come. I'm still waiting, but I'm convinced the worst is yet to come from this period in the history of the football club.

This bloke is going to destroy the football club. Very soon, there won't be a Newcastle United Football Club, it will cease to exist.

When you think of how many other clubs have been taken over in recent times it is shocking that so little is happening in this supposed sale of the club. I say supposed because I don't think he's really trying to sell it. Figuring out why and what the bastard is upto is the thing. It could be the entire club is going to be used as some form of tax write off against his High Street market stall business.

Yes, there is nothing special in the football club from a business perspective, it's only special to those who support the club and that applies to any particular football club, but there has been no shortage of people showing interest in taking over other clubs with far less potential than Newcastle United, yet nothing is happening. You have to wonder why. You have to wonder what Ashley is upto.

He's a lying fat cunt basically, he's not going to sell the club unless he gets what he thinks is a decent price. He's clearly shitting himself that someone else will take over and get the club promoted rocketing the value of the club skywards again, but he doesn't want to invest the money to do it himself. The fat bastard doesn't know whether to stick or twist just like last season.

He's clearly shitting himself that someone else will take over and get the club promoted rocketing the value of the club skywards again, but he doesn't want to invest the money to do it himself. The fat b****** doesn't know whether to stick or twist just like last season.

I think this is fairly on the nail but not because the new people will make money necessarily but because it will show him up as being useless. I honestly believe that if he can sell the club to someone who will then get us relegated rather than promoted then he would do. Last thing he will want is for those that follow him to be successful.