RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The gaffer

I don't think they made it just up to gain traffic, just that it's a bunch of kids who are willing to believe anything and put it on their site.

Quote if im wrong but you have the same story running on this site??

I don't think they made it just up to gain traffic, just that it's a bunch of kids who are willing to believe anything and put it on their site.

Whats the new information you mention on your site mate?

Nobody can say Iam wrong regarding the information I told you, it could happen tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, Friday. Just because a Mackem mong called Louise Taylor writes a load of shite does not make my information incorrect.

I believe my ITK 100%, Iam sick of saying it, nobody has told me to believe anything otherwise.

I can understand people being synical and annoyed towards me but I will not retract what I said, because I believe it 100%.

A takeover should be done in a discreet manner, not to be published in the bloody Evening Chronicle, The Sun, Guardian etc. I only know the information because Derek Lambias has bloody well told people it will happen. What ever is in the press is absolute shite because they know nothing.

Would Mike Ashley tell the press? No. Would Keith Harris tell the press? No Would Derek Lambias tell the press? I dont think he would or else he would be breaking terms of agreement with potential buyers.

Like the Potential Group, they were never in with a shot because they spoke to the press, and remember that is why Newcastle never took them serious.

I know you feel like you have to stick to your guns mate BUT IF Lambias told someone who told you then do you really think others won't  know about it and all to? and that non of these other people would leak it to the press.

SSN will have one of the best ideas of what is going on and that will come from having good contacts at the club, I doubt they would know and keep it quiet on the promise of the exclusive rights to break the story. Add to that the fact that Lambias is a lieing cunt, he has said things like this before now and non of it has came true. Yes I believe you believe its true, yes your ITK will believe its true but that does NOT make it true mate am sorry but it don't.

what new info?

On your site you said...............

Not rumours mate, we got told we told you. We int gonna make this s*** up for

f*** sake, we dont normaly post on news now but the info we got we had to share.

Im hoping as much as you lot that it comes off. we have had some news on another

story but im a bit reluctnat to share as we have nowt but s*** since this one.

Not sure what you mean - there are people talking about supposed ITK stuff on the forums here (to some derision), but there's nothing recent about the takeover on the news page that I can see.

Guest Iron_Duk3

JUST LEFT TYNE TALK A LITTLE MESSAGE AS BELOW

would just like to thank you tossers for winding up genuine fans to publicise

your poxy web site, toying with people who are wondering what is happening is

simply out of order! tossers

Insaneo - can you just explain to me what you think TyneTalk have done wrong? I'm genuinely interested.

Why is everyone giving Thomo a hard time?  Come off it. 

Not everyone is giving him a hard time, quite a few have expressed their thanks for him perservering with the inevitable flak.

Some people are giving him a hard time as it must be hard to know if anything is legitimate and trustworthy.

The rest are twats.

Guest DavB93

Starting to get really cheesed off at the moment, if Ashley is having bother selling he should take us off the market..appoint a new manager and get on with the mamouth task of getting back in the top flight.