RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was already proved to be bullshit at the point where he said "It was a txt I got"

If this turns out to be true ill be straight on here ripping the shit out of you

Oh shit :lol:

Thank god you dont know where I live :bluestar:

It was already proved to be bullshit at the point where he said "It was a txt I got"

If this turns out to be true ill be straight on here ripping the s*** out of you

Oh s*** :lol:

Thank god you dont know where I live :bluestar:

Im not saying i got a text and its gospel truth that shearer is being appointed,  im just passing on what ive been told, and it turns out others have heard the same thing. We can debate the hell out of it and you can slate me as much as you want but it wont change a thing. All we can do is see if anything materializes come wednesday.

Cristian's just pushed it on about 20 pages speaking to himself.

Didn't realise what he was doing at first, sneaky bastard :lol:

I prefer the term 'cunt'  :aww:

:la:

Is that you spreading your mothers foaming clunge?

I have now convinced myself that there will be no takeover, been really hopeful and angry about the whole situation recently but the fat clown isn't going to sell up, so f*** it.

Feel the opposite to be honest i think its gonna happen .

Guest dazzanufc1892

good evening all,

Well, I am back from a nice break, with my account re-activated (i have to cancel it when i go away).......

Now, as i said i would, if i was wrong, i would make an open apology and admittance of being wrong....so, here goes......

For once, my source didnt hold up, as i stated, it was the first time i used them, and its fair to say, i dont think i will be trusting their "inside track" again. I made a prediction on information i was given, and i was incorrect. As for information off people i trust, there is absolutely nothing forth coming, nobody seems to have a clue just what is going on or when it will be finalised. this pretty much sums up the ashley regime though, transfers were never picked up by anybody, nor comings and goings at the club.

Also, just to add into this admittance of being unreliable :( the danny simpson thing took even myself out of the blue, i, nor my other close man utd friends didnt know anything about it, the only rumour i got given was that we was having a little look at Macheda, but i believe that interest was dropped when it was made abundantly clear that aguero would cost £40mil+. If ribery signs though on the 30th, then maybe on the last day he may travel up here for a 3 month spell

good evening all,

Well, I am back from a nice break, with my account re-activated (i have to cancel it when i go away).......

Now, as i said i would, if i was wrong, i would make an open apology and admittance of being wrong....so, here goes......

For once, my source didnt hold up, as i stated, it was the first time i used them, and its fair to say, i dont think i will be trusting their "inside track" again. I made a prediction on information i was given, and i was incorrect. As for information off people i trust, there is absolutely nothing forth coming, nobody seems to have a clue just what is going on or when it will be finalised. this pretty much sums up the ashley regime though, transfers were never picked up by anybody, nor comings and goings at the club.

Also, just to add into this admittance of being unreliable :( the danny simpson thing took even myself out of the blue, i, nor my other close man utd friends didnt know anything about it, the only rumour i got given was that we was having a little look at Macheda, but i believe that interest was dropped when it was made abundantly clear that aguero would cost £40mil+. If ribery signs though on the 30th, then maybe on the last day he may travel up here for a 3 month spell

Macheda would be great for 3 months like, But doesn't seem plausible.

Guest The Libertine

ive never claimed to be ITK before and i dont now but......(i'll spoiler it for the people who hate this shit)...... 

there might be at least 1 member of the shepherd family in moat's consortium. also, wednesday could be mental.

Newcastle takeover will be decided this week

Newcastle's ownership will be decided this week, possibly as early as Tuesday, as Mike Ashley considers whether to accept an offer to buy the club from Tyneside businessman Barry Moat.

By Paul Kelso, Chief Sports Reporter

Published: 7:30AM BST 18 Aug 2009

Selling point: Mike Ashley is reluctant to accept less than £100 million for Newcastle despite the parlous state of the club's finances  Photo: PA

Moat is keen to conclude a deal by the end of the week in order to allow Alan Shearer, his chosen manager, time to buy or sell players before the transfer window closes.

Moat is understood to have secured the financing required to complete the deal if Ashley is willing to accept his offer, thought to be in the region of £70-£80 million.

Crucially Moat is understood to have secured the backing of Barclays, which provides the £40 million overdraft that allows the club to operate.

It is understood that Barclays has been seeking assurances that the debt will be reduced as part of the takeover. It is though that the proceeds of recent player sales that have seen Obafemi Martins and Sebastien Bassong leave the club have not been used to reduce debt, causing some concern at the bank.

Barclays is thought to be well-disposed to the Moat takeover, however, and has received reassurances that his proposal is solid. Moat is putting up some of the money to buy the club himself, with the balance coming from investors.

The key to the deal proceeding, as it has been for several weeks, is Ashley agreeing to accept Moat's offer. Ashley is seeking £100 million for the club and has appeared reluctant to accept less despite the parlous state of the club's finances.

With a wage bill of more than £60 million last season and revenue from the Championship unlikely to reach two-thirds of that any new owner faces a costly and precarious re-building operation.

Time is also running short for a deal to be concluded. Once the transfer window closes the chances of Ashley finding a buyer this season diminish rapidly, and he will be faced with supporting the club for another season with no guarantee that it will be promoted.

He has yet to indicate whether or not he will accept the offer, but the sight of Moat and Ashley sitting side-by-side at St James' Park on Saturday was the best indication yet that a deal might be imminent.

The Middlesbrough manager, Gareth Southgate, has warned potential buyers it will take an "exceptional" bid to persuade him to let central defender Robert Huth leave the Championship club.

The German international has been linked with a move to Stoke and Southgate admits he could struggle to hang on to the £6 million signing.

"I expect there will be interest but unless that interest meets an exceptional valuation, then he is a player we would like to hang on to,'' he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/championship/6044940/Newcastle-takeover-will-be-decided-this-week.html