RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nowt happening by the look of things.

What? :lol:

Care to elaborate? You know as much as anyone on here which is nowt.

Please point out where I claimed to know anything more than anyone else for f***'s sake.

All I'm saying is that an article saying the yanks have flown in for talks is hardly 'nowt happening'.

I think he's just trying tos ay we've seen this before and its probably bollocks.

Yes. It is hard not to be cynical at this stage.

Guest Roger Kint

How will these takeovers be afected by Platinis Plans to make clubs run without debt?

They wont.

Unless we get into Europe remarkably quickly

Did someone say something about the bloke being called "Richard" or "Richards".

This may REALLY be clutching at straws, but, wasn't the Yank bloke who used to be on Dragon's Den called "Doug Richard/s"?

Probably a stupid guess but it just suddenly came to mind!

Guest burtyboy

Ive got a feeling,(ooooh  ooooh) that tonights gunna be a  .............eh nowt as usual

New york bullcrap. nowt gunna happen there.

my guess is ashley to take it off the market on monday

bring in 1 or 2 players either on loan or for about a million each

and for us to lose 2 more aswell.

mid table end of season

Guest The Libertine

Did someone say something about the bloke being called "Richard" or "Richards".

This may REALLY be clutching at straws, but, wasn't the Yank bloke who used to be on Dragon's Den called "Doug Richard/s"?

Probably a stupid guess but it just suddenly came to mind!

bump.

Guest burtyboy

or on monday we are sold to the yanks,

and buy 5 fantastic players

shearer becomes manager

and we finish as champions

COME on!!

toon toon toon tonn .zzzzzzzzzzzzz.  iam dreaming!!

but would love it, just love it if this happens :smitten: :frantic: :celb: ;D :laugh2: :cheesy: :clap2: :pow: :snod:

Just spoken to my mate who's working in Magaluf at the minute. Told me he served a slimmer version of Fat Freddy last week, lost a lot of weight apparently and declined to eat whilst he was in the place my mate is working. He also didn't tip him, the tight bastard. Clearly getting stressed by the sale of the club and saving up every possible penny. ;)

Guest Heneage

Just spoken to my mate who's working in Magaluf at the minute. Told me he served a slimmer version of Fat Freddy last week, lost a lot of weight apparently and declined to eat whilst he was in the place my mate is working. He also didn't tip him, the tight b******. Clearly getting stressed by the sale of the club and saving up every possible penny. ;)

That's hilarious.