RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

According to The Times last week, the overdraft facility ended last night with a (lower) renewal today. Wonder if that is significant.

Stupid question, what exactly does that mean?

What? :lol:

I mean, is it significant in that it would make a takeover more likely and quick or not?

No idea, just pointing it out. Read it on .com.

I'm sure it'll be part of discussions though if true.

Guest Redheugh

Right.

I am not winding anyone up. I just want an end to the farce at St. James'.

I have given out some priveliged info on here.

I do not work for the Chron, Thompson Press. I have stated who I work for. Dont want to post it here.

Talks are happening this afternoon - The US bid is credible, 100%. Legally backed both here and in USA.

ok, just one more question, and I am not saying I do or don't believe you, like the X files... I want to believe... but didn't you say they were already in talks before that?

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

ta.  :coolsmiley:

like Columbo... just one more question, have they proved funds or not? ;)

YES

Right.

I do not work for the Chron, Thompson Press. I have stated who I work for. Dont want to post it here.

Talks are happening this afternoon - The US bid is credible, 100%. Legally backed both here and in USA.

ok, just one more question, and I am not saying I do or don't believe you, like the X files... I want to believe... but didn't you say they were already in talks before that?

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

ta.  :coolsmiley:

like Columbo... just one more question, have they proved funds or not? ;)

Well, since Redheugh introduced himself practically by saying that he was aware that a significant amount of money was deposited in a client's account at the lawyer firm he's working for, I'd say the answer is YES.

Guest Roger Kint

Dont care how far tallks are to be honest, if its not enough to have us minimum of 3 players better off(in number and quality) by the close of this window then we have nothing at all to celebrate. People have had 3 months to buy the lcub and we are here almost 3 pissing hours from the deadline seemingly no further forward. :angry:

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

Why is DL saying they're not planning to talk to them then?

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

Cause this is all a lie, and we will win the Championship and Ranger together with Guthrie, Barton and Gutierrez and Smith will make us a mid-table team in the Premiership and Ashley will be seen as a god who got Ranger into this team. Its all RANGER GUYS!

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

He didn't know that some Americans also speak English.

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

He didn't know that some Americans also speak English.

:lol:

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

that's the confusing part, mind.

Maybe you could ask DL that one?

We'll have to wait till next time he answers questions from the fans. Which is ... never.

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

But that was not what he told DC.

He sayed that he was aware of the US group, but not proved they have founds. If SP have adviced MA to talk with them, im sure they have proved for SP that the founds are there, but not proved anything direct to MA.

Like how the payment are being payed out. How much cash stright to Ashley, and the instalment plan over the next year...

Guest rosstoon

Why are people shooting Redheugh down. hes about the nonly one in 530 pages hat has actually something constructive. I think it is much further down the line than we all expect.

Guest rosstoon

Why are people shooting Redheugh down. hes about the nonly one in 530 pages hat has actually something constructive. I think it is much further down the line than we all expect.

sorry 540 pages

Time will tell whether Redheugh actually has any insider knowledge or not, but I think people are just frustrated about the takeover process taking this long as well as having to put up with the months of rubbish we have been served up in terms of media coverage and various ITKs along the way.

Guest rosstoon

Understand the frustration but someone is telling us some information and people knocking him. I am sure in reality in the job i invasge hes in he should not be giving this info, but he is to let us all know. And for 1 I appreciate it.

Understand the frustration but someone is telling us some information and people knocking him. I am sure in reality in the job i invasge hes in he should not be giving this info, but he is to let us all know. And for 1 I appreciate it.

This board and internet football chatter in general has a long and varied history of people claiming to know what's happening behind the scenes and in the vast majority of cases it turns out to be placing far too much faith in chinese whispers leading back to someone vaguely associated with the club, which is why anyone posting Da Vinci Code shit hinting at what's happening will be met with a hostile response from at least a portion of posters, especially when everyone's nerves are so frayed.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Keith Harris on Sky News tonight from 7pm (i think)

Thats not a mistake it is SKY NEWS not SSN

About us lot, or just a general discussion for which he is a guest?

i caught the last bit

they didnt mention anything about us tbf, but introduced as former chairman of the football league, so probably football discussion