RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was thinking if Kenyon from Chelsea might be a useful addition to the administration of the club. I believe he is available at present

Ah yes the Man Utd to Chelsea to Newcastle in the Championship move? I'm sure he'll be up for that.

:facepalm:

Was thinking if Kenyon from Chelsea might be a useful addition to the administration of the club. I believe he is available at present

Ah yes the Man Utd to Chelsea to Newcastle in the Championship move? I'm sure he'll be up for that.

Juan Seba Veron next

I know that would be almost as crazy as Sven-Goran Eriksson going to a league two club, just imagine that eh ;)

22/09/2009

Llambias: Derren responsible for stalemate.

Derek Llambias has launched a scathing attack on Derren Brown after claims the showman’s attempt to control the nation saw the progress of Newcastle United's sale come to a grinding halt.

"It's just not on" claimed an angry Derek "Mike (Ashley) can't even move his arms, how is he supposed to sell a football club?"

"The progress was slow going as it was, now it's come to a complete stop."

"Derren has got a lot to answer for, if Mike remains in this state then the club may never be sold, we may even have to start legal proceedings."