RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

.com claim 'club insiders' claim (lot of claims i know) that the keegan payout could force us into administartion.

Trying to paint Keegan as the devil again, and to blame for EVERYTHING that's gone wrong, perhaps?

Guest icemanblue

.com claim 'club insiders' claim (lot of claims i know) that the keegan payout could force us into administartion.

Trying to paint Keegan as the devil again, and to blame for EVERYTHING that's gone wrong, perhaps?

Well, it's working so far.

Guest Roger Kint

The actual article on there doesnt blame KK though, its accusing Ashley of scaremongering.

The actual article on there doesnt blame KK though, its accusing Ashley of scaremongering.

I didn't mean .com, I meant these supposed 'insiders'. The story has got out to a few places.

Guest Roger Kint

Why should we believe you? How do you know .com? :shifty:

Actually thinking now, its complete bollocks, we reduced our 40m overdraft to 20m meaning there is 20m left.

Our overdraft LIMIT was £40m(may have been £39m) its highily unlikely we were on the limit for so many months. No way it would have taken so long to sell in that case.

The overdraft was £39m (confirmed on .cock), and the reports were that we were using £25m of it. Barclays wanted both of these figures reducing considering our relegation, and particularly if someone with significantly less disposable cash (ie Moat) took over.

Barclays have probably been begging Ashley to stay.

Actually thinking now, its complete bollocks, we reduced our 40m overdraft to 20m meaning there is 20m left.

Our overdraft LIMIT was £40m(may have been £39m) its highily unlikely we were on the limit for so many months. No way it would have taken so long to sell in that case.

I never said we were at our LIMIT. 

Huh? How would the club benifit from releasing a story that their incompetence might see the club go into administration.

Just more tabloid tosh imho.

ADMINISTRATION! :frantic:

Find out more in your soopa sooraway SUN!

Huh? How would the club benifit from releasing a story that their incompetence might see the club go into administration.

If they blame Keegan they're absolving themselves of incompetence...

Probably agree with your second point anyway.

If they blame Keegan they're absolving themselves of incompetence...

Agree with your second point like.

How would Keegan winning all that compo put the blame on Keegan. It would put it at the feet of those that allowed the money grabbing gittm to have a case, no?

People love these evil conspiracies, but honesly, it's just more tabloid toss man.

Guest Roger Kint

So what were you talking about then?

I was just saying we'd reduced it to 20m ands its limit is 40m.  What were you talking about?

I for one, do not hold my breath...

Just gone into hibernation regarding this, wake me up when its done :sleepy2:

even if you get the hiccups ?

I guess i might do, but i rather like to get someone to scare the living shit out of me.... Witch is easy to do, if i got a hangover... jezez.

I think this takeover thingy has been going on for to long now, time to end it, eh?

Americans, unite! Spending Spree is preferred, but not necessary....

Guest icemanblue

HAs anyone noticed that picture of roy keane on their makes him look like hes iraqi?

You're joking, yeah?

:explode:

Lost me, like.

Call you 999, they'll come and find you.

Help... somebody... my sides!

Guest Roger Kint

I was just saying we'd reduced it to 20m ands its limit is 40m.  What were you talking about?

Reducing it from £40m to £20m because Barclays effectively forced us does not in any way leave £20m left to us no matter how rammed up your own arse you want to sound ;D