RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I blame Gaddafi.

f***ing hell have you seen his face these days ?  :kasper: :yikes: :yikes:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article117807.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Colonel-Gadaffi.jpg

Aye looks dodgy as fook but have you seen his security women?

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/brown-gaddafi.jpg

Looks like Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon has found a new client after all. :thup:

Anyone else think it was bad taste he'd brought the severed head of Sir Bobby along with him?

No, but I did think it was quite ironic the only thing sat next to him was a bust of a Geordie legend.

Anyone else think it was bad taste he'd brought the severed head of Sir Bobby along with him?

No, but I did think it was quite ironic the only thing sat next to him was a bust of a Geordie legend.

if it had legs I'm sure it would have changed seats.

if it had legs I'm sure it would have changed seats.

:mackems:

Funniest thing I've read in a while. Thanks.

Guest burtyboy

Ashley 4-0 nil up yesterday had a face likea smaked arse!

Why?

He won £100,000 over the weekend on the roulette tables in London

My heart bleeds for the p#rick

Seeing Ashley at the game yesterday got me thinking ....

Turning up to most matches, home and away, isn't the behaviour of somebody who doesn't care about the club and wants to get shot asap.  I get a feeling he's going to be around for the long term either in full control or as one of Barry Moat's investors.  I don't necessarily think the latter would be a bad thing!

Guest VegasToon

no deal will go through befor the keegan saga is sorted.

So we have to blame Keegan for not being sold?  :knuppel2:

Just kidding...Just kidding.  No more Keegan debate please.

no deal will go through befor the keegan saga is sorted.

So we have to blame Keegan for not being sold?   :knuppel2:

Just kidding...Just kidding.  No more Keegan debate please.

is keegan suing any other club apart from Newcastle?

Just kidding! btw...

Turning up to most matches, home and away, isn't the behaviour of somebody who doesn't care about the club and wants to get shot asap.  I get a feeling he's going to be around for the long term either in full control or as one of Barry Moat's investors.  I don't necessarily think the latter would be a bad thing!

I dont want him anywhere near the club.

Did you see how uninterested he looked for the entire game?  He had his head resting on his arms for the majority of the time, doesn't give me the impression that he gives two shits about the club anymore!

Sooner he's out the better.

People are going soft on this nob now, just cos we are sitting pretty at the top of the league doesn't mean shit head should get off lightly.

The players and Chris Hughton have saved this cunt a whole load of shit from the fans for collecting the points we have so far.

If we continued our meltdown and were floating about the bottom and i'd bet people wouldnt be going soft.

This is like when Oliver Cromwell pushed to have the Kings head loped off, cut the fucker off and be done with it.

maybe not.

People are going soft on this nob now, just cos we are sitting pretty at the top of the league doesn't mean shit head should get off lightly.

The players and Chris Hughton have saved this cunt a whole load of shit from the fans for collecting the points we have so far.

If we continued our meltdown and were floating about the bottom and i'd bet people wouldnt be going soft.

This is like when Oliver Cromwell pushed to have the Kings head loped off, cut the fucker off and be done with it.

maybe not.

:lol:

Ultimately, we're still 21st in the league, anyway.