RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People are going soft on this nob now, just cos we are sitting pretty at the top of the league doesn't mean s*** head should get off lightly.

The players and Chris Hughton have saved this c*** a whole load of s*** from the fans for collecting the points we have so far.

If we continued our meltdown and were floating about the bottom and i'd bet people wouldnt be going soft.

This is like when Oliver Cromwell pushed to have the Kings head loped off, cut the f***er off and be done with it.

maybe not.

It is disappointing how winning a few games in the Second Division, seems to have pacified a few people.

It is the  S E C O N D  D I V I S I O N  (whatever it's called this week) for goodness sake, it means nothing at all that we are beating a load of 'nothingness' teams, that are even worse than the middle and lower Premier League 'nothingness' teams that we should have been thrashing last season.

As someone wrote a few posts back  -  the best you can describe this useless time-wasting season as, is as a "Gap Year".

People are going soft on this nob now, just cos we are sitting pretty at the top of the league doesn't mean s*** head should get off lightly.

The players and Chris Hughton have saved this c*** a whole load of s*** from the fans for collecting the points we have so far.

If we continued our meltdown and were floating about the bottom and i'd bet people wouldnt be going soft.

This is like when Oliver Cromwell pushed to have the Kings head loped off, cut the f***er off and be done with it.

maybe not.

It is disappointing how winning a few games in the Second Division, seems to have pacified a few people.

It is the  S E C O N D  D I V I S I O N  (whatever it's called this week) for goodness sake, it means nothing at all that we are beating a load of 'nothingness' teams, that are even worse than the middle and lower Premier League 'nothingness' teams that we should have been thrashing last season.

As someone wrote a few posts back  -  the best you can describe this useless time-wasting season as, is as a "Gap Year".

I've enjoyed it  tbh  :aww:

maybe not.

Yes, that is exactly what I was saying, a fair few people are enjoying it.

Perhaps, if we get relegated again (down to the Third Division) . . . a FEW MORE people will enjoy it EVEN MORE.

maybe not.

Perhaps, if we get relegated again (down to the Third Division) . . . a FEW MORE people will enjoy it EVEN MORE.

I thought this season would be one long period of depression but I've loved it so far. It's much better to be winning consistently in the Championship than losing consistently in the Premiership.

Guest johnson293

maybe not.

Aye, because the protests and boycoutts really helped the cause and got rid of him last time, didn't it??!!!

At least we are winning games, maybe luckily with some of them - but at least we are getting points on the board now, there is clearly a higher level of confidence within the squad, and a bit of good feeling is creeping back to players and supporters with the wins we are getting.

Is it wrong that people should be enjoying this, and putting all thoughts of potentially disruptive protesting to the back burner for a bit?

I think many felt we may struggle a bit this season after letting so many go in the summer, and the squad being threadbare, so being top and having only lost once (in the league) :snod: almost into October isn't to be sniffed at!

Edited  :rolleyes:

maybe not.

Aye, because the protests and boycoutts really helped the cause and got rid of him last time, didn't it??!!!

At least we are winning games, maybe luckily with some of them - but at least we are getting points on the board now, there is clearly a higher level of confidence within the squad, and a bit of good feeling is creeping back to players and supporters with the wins we are getting.

Is it wrong that people should be enjoying this, and putting all thoughts of potentially disruptive protesting to the back burner for a bit?

I think many felt we may struggle a bit this season after letting so many go in the summer, and the squad being threadbare, so being top and unbeaten (in the league) almost into October isn't to be sniffed at!

Unbeaten?I supose Blackpool doesnt count

Guest icemanblue

maybe not.

I think many felt we may struggle a bit this season after letting so many go in the summer, and the squad being threadbare, so being top and unbeaten (in the league) almost into October isn't to be sniffed at!

You sure?

Guest johnson293

maybe not.

Unbeaten?I supose Blackpool doesnt count

:doh: Aye ok, we've lost one league game - lets start up the boycoutts again!  :snod:  :frantic:

maybe not.

I thought this season would be one long period of depression but I've loved it so far. It's much better to be winning consistently in the Championship than losing consistently in the Premiership.

In that case, FORGET the Third Division, lets just play in the 4th Division or the Conference!!!  Yeah  -  H A P P Y days all round then?

That's what you are saying!!

maybe not.

In that case, FORGET the Third Division, lets just play in the 4th Division or the Conference!!!  Yeah  -  H A P P Y days all round then?

No, he isn't saying that.

Please follow this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

maybe not.

League One and League Two man.

Wheres Sillius gone. This thread is boring the fuck out of me now.

I want ITK

Santa is buying us and relocating us to play on the North Pole. He doesn't have the funds yet, but he'll get there.

The important thing is; is he going to make us play in red and white!!!?!?!?!?!?!11!11

If we're winning games, I couldn't care less if Adolf Hitler was the owner.

Aye, he's a prick but it's not priority atm. If we can get back up to the Premier League regardless of him than I'm satisfied. It's when the investment is needed and he needs to do a job in the summer, is when I'll start shouting off about him leaving.

If we're winning games, I couldn't care less if Adolf Hitler was the owner.

Aye, he's a prick but it's not priority atm. If we can get back up to the Premier League regardless of him than I'm satisfied. It's when the investment is needed and he needs to do a job in the summer, is when I'll start shouting off about him leaving.

You mean emulating the tree that fell in the uninhabited woods? If you want to make a noise (let alone achieve something), you'll have to bite the bullet and do it mid-season. It really is your only serious option.

maybe not.

What does that mean?

maybe not.

No, he isn't saying that.

Please follow this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not Applicable

maybe not.

What does that mean?

It means there's no such thing as the "Third" and "Fourth" division anymore.

maybe not.

What does that mean?

It means there's no such thing as the "Third" and "Fourth" division anymore.

Yes there is, obviously!!

The Third Division is currently called "League One" (at the moment) but it is still the third division of English Football.

The Fourth Division is currently called "League Two" (at the moment) but it is still the fourth division of English Football.

To fully understand the 'level' at which teams are playing, it is useful to keep a grasp of these facts, hence my use of the titles. The currently in use 'temporary names' (eg "The Championship") have varied in recent years, and no doubt will do so again in the near future.  The one thing that remains constant, is where-they-are in the pecking order.

The most RIDICULOUS temporary name of the lot is THE CHAMPIONSHIP.  The awful bunch of teams that we are playing against in the Second Division of English Football, are made to sound a great deal more than they are, by the use of this ridiculous name.

I am sorry if this offends some people, but I far and away prefer us to recognise where we are . .  we are in the SECOND DIVISION . . .  that's all, the grotty, awful Second Division.

Yes there is, obviously!!

The Third Division is currently called "League One" (at the moment) but it is still the third division of English Football.

The Fourth Division is currently called "League Two" (at the moment) but it is still the fourth division of English Football.

To fully understand the 'level' at which teams are playing, it is useful to keep a grasp of these facts, hence my use of the titles. The currently in use 'temporary names' (eg "The Championship") have varied in recent years, and no doubt will do so again in the near future.  The one thing that remains constant, is where-they-are in the pecking order.

The most RIDICULOUS temporary name of the lot is THE CHAMPIONSHIP.  The awful bunch of teams that we are playing against in the Second Division of English Football, are made to sound a great deal more than they are, by the use of this ridiculous name.

I am sorry if this offends some people, but I far and away prefer us to recognise where we are . .  we are in the SECOND DIVISION . . .  that's all, the grotty, awful Second Division.

Agree with you entirely Manorpark  :thup: