RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest rosstoon

Sillious as far as i am concerned you have been spot on and have not speculated. Its good to have someone like this rather than the 99% rubbish most of the others including me have spouted

I've no idea whether Sillius is genuinely ITK or not.

But knowing what we know about Ashley and his ways of doing business surely no one expected any possible sale of the club to be anything other than convoluted and messy. False deadlines, false bids, real bids denied, continually changing the terms of the deal etc would be about par for the course imo. And even after all that lot he could well hang on if he thinks he can squeeze more money out at a later date.

Guest ToonBart

I am not speculating. What would be the point of that?

I am also not a Mackem.

I am trying to give you correct information, I know how tedious this has become for everyone

The thing is sillius when you posted the above, you could also say lads, i know i said i would have some details later today, just to let you all know its going to be another three hours / tomorrow etc etc.

Howay man, play the game.

Guest Redheugh

lads, i know i said i would have some details later today, just to let you all know its going to be another two hours

Guest ToonBart

lads, i know i said i would have some details later today, just to let you all know its going to be another two hours

Cheers Sillius

Guest Redheugh

Sillius clearly has some information and way to obtain it but most of it is him speculating what's said in the papers the next day.

This thread is the papers source tbf.

Probably very true

Guest ToonBart

Sillius clearly has some information and way to obtain it but most of it is him speculating what's said in the papers the next day.

Probably very true

Less than an hour to go  :celb:

Probably very true

Nowt like blowing your own trumpet , eh Sillius?

Guest toonlass

Probably very true

So when are you breaking the latest thing to come to nothing news?

You still up for that free gimp voucher, 3 hour session on the house if you want it.

Guest pont-toon

so the big news is gonna break at 8:57 and 17 seconds (approximately) then :cheesy:

Guest pont-toon

You still up for that free gimp voucher, 3 hour session on the house if you want it.

so what do northern gimps do that sets them apart from their southern counterparts then ?

Guest Nige_S5

so the big news is gonna break at 8:57 and 17 seconds (approximately) then :cheesy:

And I'm Peter Reids uncle  :lol:

so what do northern gimps do that sets them apart from their southern counterparts then ?

We go in hard and fast.....................BAM! Three of us.  Me, Bubble Wrap Bob and Body Bag Dave. 

We work the room like no other Gimps do. I lay in my box (according to our customer surveys people like a man locked in a box, our over 50s love it) Bob gets down and dirty with the host and Body Bag Dave suspends himself from the ceiling.

Just make sure the kids are out.

I laugh in the face of Cockney gimps.

Guest Redheugh

There will be good news this week

Not the "end of the week"

This week

The only caveat has to be MA - who knows what he is thinking

Halliwells are in charge now