RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ToonBart

Toonbart, I have already said that nowt is going to happen by the weekend.

But you are not the wise one, grasshopper.

Trust me, I know nothing will happen before the weekend. You see if I am wrong.  O0

But one mans nothing, is another mans something......Just ask Sillius  O0

Trust me, I know nothing will happen before the weekend. You see if I am wrong.  O0

Blefuscu ain't no man.

Guest ToonBart

Blefuscu ain't no man.

New he wasnt a man as soon as he said he had nothing for the weekend.... :mackems:

Hurry up man Geoff Sillius. I need my itk fix before I go to bed.

Eh, what's the point like?  You need some bollocks to keep you going?  Make it up yourself, use your imagination.

Oh, you need a random to make it more realistic?  Kinnear's back the'morra in goal.  Harper's away, going to Blackpool on loan so they've got cover.  Bjork's being brought in as director of football.  Aye Bjork.  Ashley's sold St James Park to Michael Jackson (if you think he's dead you're a mug).  Playing the rest of this season's games on Northumberland Street.  Yeah it's allowed.

It's all a fucking load of rubbish.  Not having a go at you at all, just don't understand the mentality.  If there's nowt going on, there's nowt going on, and ITKs get on my fucking tits.  Especially now, it's beyond dull.

Guest toonlass

Blefuscu ain't no man.

New she wasnt a man as soon as she said she had nothing for the weekend.... :mackems:

FYP  :pow:

So it looks like we're stuck with the fat useless fuck for the forseeable future.

Lets get a manager in now. If we were appoint someone this week, who would you choose?

I'll say Shearer or Strachan as I've said in the past.

Our good run is going to come crashing down soon, I can feel it..

Guest toonlass

I just divvent get it. Sillius has been saying for weeks that something is going to happen, and nowt has and he is an ITK.

I have said nowt is going to happen before the weekend and up to now I am right. Herrumph!

Guest VegasToon

I just divvent get it. Sillius has been saying for weeks that something is going to happen, and nowt has and he is an ITK.

I have said nowt is going to happen before the weekend and up to now I am right. Herrumph!

Toonlass is ITK!!!    :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest toonlass

Toonlass is ITK!!!    :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

I have news

Fuck all is going to happen before the weekend. That is all.