The England Thread

Pilko

Guest firetotheworks

What attributes make Marcel Desailly a good pundit? I can't understand what he's saying.

He has a right to have an opinion on the best best players in the world. Whereas Ian Wright, Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle don't.

What attributes make Marcel Desailly a good pundit? I can't understand what he's saying.

He has a right to have an opinion on the best best players in the world. Whereas Ian Wright, Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle don't.

Why? I'd rather listen to Russel fucking Brand's opinion on football than, say, Gazza. Or even Maradona, for that matter.

Guest firetotheworks

Why? I'd rather listen to Russel f***ing Brand's opinion on football than, say, Gazza. Or even Maradona, for that matter.

Thats a moot point because neither of those have the mental capacity to speak English.

Guest Geordiecunny

They're all shite but his accent is so thick. I also hate when pundits and commentators use the word "done" instead of the word "did". Shearer does it despite being a geordie!

I thought Brazil would score soon and they just done.

"So many options for England on the right hand side"

Aye, but none of them good enough to make the place their own.

Walcott's position, if/when he's fit enough, you'd think.

They're all much of a muchness, tbh.