The England Thread

Pilko

The 10-year corporate seats or whatever are never full. Boils my piss. Watch the second half: they'll be 75% empty for the first ten minutes.

Dead as fuck just there at kick-off.

'Oh, it's back on is it? We'll be out in a minute, it's lovely and warm in here.'

Same in all corporate areas really. Platinum club always used to funnel out 5 mins into the second half.

The 10-year corporate seats or whatever are never full. Boils my piss. Watch the second half: they'll be 75% empty for the first ten minutes.

'Oh, it's back on is it? We'll be out in a minute, it's lovely and warm in here.'

Same in all corporate areas really. Platinum club always used to funnel out 5 mins into the second half.

Aye, but when it's a huge section like that at Wembley directly in the middle of a stand it's awful.

Guest kingdawson

Back 4 looks so dodgy.

A player out of form, a player that's average at best, a player that's making his international debut, a player that's not playing in his natural position. To be expected tbh.

Aye, but when it's a huge section like that at Wembley directly in the middle of a stand it's awful.

Aye i know. £10,000 a pop i think them seats were n all.

Back 4 looks so dodgy.

A player out of form, a player that's average at best, a player that's making his international debut, a player that's not playing in his natural position. To be expected tbh.

Aye, but they can't even pass or control a ball at the minute.