The England Thread

Pilko

Guest neesy111

Alexis Sanchez has been the best player on the field by a country mile.

After a shocking last season, he's impressed me for Barca this season so far.

Aye so I've heard, near always turns it on for Chile like. Enjoys the responsibility I reckon, bit more like his Udine days.

He wasn't shocking at all last season. He had a poor start but really picked up form after Christmas.

Chile are some dirty bastards like.  If we were any other European side (ready to dive and hold our faces after every tackle) they'd have had a player or two sent off by now

:lol: Forgot the English never dive.

Did I say that then?  Must have forgotten doing that :lol:

A Chile player just walked up to Smalling and head butted him in the chest.  Smalling just looked at him.  You know for a fact almost any other European side and the player goes down holding his face.  England have certain cunts like Young who dive (thankfully he doesn't play anymore).  But the majority aren't divers at all.  Wilshere's been done a couple of times and just tried to stay on his feet and complained when the ref gave a free kick because he wanted to continue.

Did I say that then?  Must have forgotten doing that :lol:

A Chile player just walked up to Smalling and head butted him in the chest.  Smalling just looked at him.  You know for a fact almost any other European side and the player goes down holding his face.  England have certain cunts like Young who dive (thankfully he doesn't play anymore).  But the majority aren't divers at all.  Wilshere's been done a couple of times and just tried to stay on his feet and complained when the ref gave a free kick because he wanted to continue.

:lol: I take it back if Young and Gerrard aren't playing.

England have been absolutely shocking tonight, second to every ball, lacking in ideas, scared to hold on to it when necessary. Only Rooney has looked half competent. Lampard was so far off the pace it was untrue.

He wasn't shocking at all last season. He had a poor start but really picked up form after Christmas.

Aye he was never shocking.... i'd love a shocking player who gets double figures in goals and assists.... not as good as hype at Udinese though.

Showing his level now though, bunch of reasons really.... more direct football, confidence is up and Neymar coming into the team have all contributed to that.

Hate it when England managers treat games like this as training sessions, 6 changes and the likes of Lalana and Rodriguez..

Lallana was one of Englands better players I thought, why Milner is still around though i'm not sure.

Hate it when England managers treat games like this as training sessions, 6 changes and the likes of Lalana and Rodriguez..

Lallana was one of Englands better players I thought, why Milner is still around though i'm not sure.

Works hard...:(

Aye he was never shocking.... i'd love a shocking player who gets double figures in goals and assists.... not as good as hype at Udinese though.

Showing his level now though, bunch of reasons really.... more direct football, confidence is up and Neymar coming into the team have all contributed to that.

Best player on the field by a mile then Diaz then another mile then Chile then England :anguish:

The South American teams are great to watch atm. Prefer them with their off-the-cuff play, iffy defending and other imperfections than the formidable German and Spanish possession sides.

:thup: Chile, Colombia and Argentina have to be 3 most top heavy teams in the world yet 3 of the best to watch.

The South American teams are great to watch atm. Prefer them with their off-the-cuff play, iffy defending and other imperfections than the formidable German and Spanish possession sides.

:thup: Chile, Colombia and Argentina have to be 3 most top heavy teams in the world.

Uruguay!

Completely agree, the fact i don't get to watch much due to time zones probably contributes to the enjoyment factor as well.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that lark.