The England Thread

Pilko

These are the most average pair of centre backs I've ever seen play together for England.

Hodgson is Pardew really isn't he.

Who do you suggest he magics up? Owld crock Rio or Owld racist Terry?

Hmm. Neither team have been very good going forward, but we've been especially easy to defend against. I say this every time but we lose possession so easily in the final third without Welbeck. There's only one place in this side for a 'nippy winger'.

These are the most average pair of centre backs I've ever seen play together for England.

They were unrelated comments.

What's wrong with Cahill?

Fair enough, he's not that good and not playing regularly for Chelsea is likely not to be helping him.

Walker is f***ing appalling.  There must be better right backs than him.

I'm genuinely amazed he has ever played for England, but at the same time I'm struggling to think of any English right backs apart from Richards and GJ.

Clyne

Walker is f***ing appalling.  There must be better right backs than him.

I'm genuinely amazed he has ever played for England, but at the same time I'm struggling to think of any English right backs apart from Richards and GJ.

Clyne

Hibbert.

Fair enough, he's not that good and not playing regularly for Chelsea is likely not to be helping him.

At least the under 21s look decent, and I'm actually confident that Southgate will turn them into something like a decent team, unlike the shower out there tonight.

At least the under 21s look decent, and I'm actually confident that Southgate will turn them into something like a decent team, unlike the shower out there tonight.

Potentially, no surprise the Saints lot are the best of the bunch given as they play at the top level regularly. They need to stay there for 3-4 seasons before moving, if they do move.