New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is that the one that was leaked?

That was my guesswork yeah. Don't take anything as gospel.

I've heard confirmation of the existence of a 3rd shirt... from someone around here. Fuck knows who.

Guest Craig_NUFC

Hated it at first but it started to win me over and with all the recent media hating attention i've decided to order one from the Club shop.

To go with my 'Championship 09' on the back of my home shirt i've gone for 'Fizzy Pop League 09' on the back of this should get it soon

Guest toonlass

Saw two people in Blyth wearing it today. Its definitely bright yellow and cream (and definitely not white) . Not sure about it at all.

Irrelevent of how one feels about the away strip, the fact that the perceived 'poor sales' are being covered by the BBC is frankly ridiculous.

Ye I have to agree with you there mate. But it is rank.

Irrelevent of how one feels about the away strip, the fact that the perceived 'poor sales' are being covered by the BBC is frankly ridiculous.

The regular, pathetic and irrelevant digs that the local BBC make about Newcastle instead of reporting actual "news" would seem to indicate that someone in management at BBC Newcastle has a rather bitter chip on their shoulder about the club and city.

I think he should be named.

The regular, pathetic and irrelevant digs that the local BBC make about Newcastle instead of reporting actual "news" would seem to indicate that someone in management at BBC Newcastle has a rather bitter chip on their shoulder about the club and city.

I think he should be named.

Or maybe there just ins't any news.

Why's Smith there?

Because he plays for the club?  If the ones leaving didn't turn up we'd be left with Shola, Kazenga and Harper.

And Kinnear hanging around outside with a cap and sunglasses trying to put on a Geordie accent.  :kinnear:

Why's Smith there?

Because he plays for the club?  If the ones leaving didn't turn up we'd be left with Shola, Kazenga and Harper.

And Kinnear hanging around outside with a cap and sunglasses trying to put on a Geordie accent.  :kinnear:

That's a bit depressing. Next you'll tell me that Nicky Butt is still here.