The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:lol: to all those that bet on Rosenberg on Kaizero's recommendation.

can i be let off as my bet on them wasn't on his reccomendation. (i've probably bet on them about 15 times this season)

Aye, they're like Stabæk last year, as close to a guaranteed bet you could come, usually great odds as well even. (Besides f***ing tonight, ofc)

aye . i done well with stabaek last year. kalmar and elfsborg in sweden were good for me aswell.

Kalmar were a favourite of mine. NAC Breda for a while too.

West Brom - Crystal Palace 1

Tottenham - Burnley 1

Man City - West Ham 1

Real Madrid - Tenerife 1

Malaga - Barca 2

TSG Hoffenheim - Hertha Berlin 1

Monaco - St Etienne 1

Lyon - Toulouse 1

Bordeaux - Rennes 1

Returns 28/1

Thinking of putting a fiver or so on this, any comments on why I shouldn't?:)

Anyone else think that Everton to beat Pompey away at EVS is a good price?

Also, taken from another forum I use:

"Merthyr played Chippenham away last Saturday and won 5-1 (they were 4 up after half an hour).

This Saturday they meet in the FA Cup (again at Chippenham) and Skybet have Merthyr at 10/3.

Crazy odds in my book."

Liverpool -2 @ 13/10 v Hull

Single

St Mirren v Celtic @ 4/11

Tottenham @ 4/11 v Burnley

Wigan v Chelsea @ 1/3

West Brom @ 8/15 v Crystal Palace

Man City @ 4/9 v West Ham

Accumulator - Pays 4.9/1

Tranmere v Colchester @ 5/4

Bournemouth @ 4/7 v Burton Albion

Double - Pays 2.5/1

Blackburn v Aston Villa @ 7/5

Swindon @ 7/10 v Wycombe

Malaga v Barcelona -1 @ 8/11

Espanyol @ 8/15 v Xerez

Four-fold - Pays 4.4/1

Portsmouth v Everton @ 20/21

Wigan v Chelsea -1 @ EVS

Bristol Rovers @ 4/5 v Brighton

Treble - Pays 2.5/1

Guest marky555

Bet for weekend,

4 folds on

Liverpool v Hull    HOME

Pompy v Everton AWAY

Wigan v Chelsea AWAY

Real Madrid to win

Barca to win

£20 on returns minimum of £65 profit on skybet. And thats with 4 folds, for anyone that doesnt know that means you only need to get 4 out of 5 results correct.

I think thats a great bet, I expect them all to come in but I'm sick of losing out by one freak result so Im playing the safe card and doing a 4 fold.

Liverpool -2 @ 13/10 v Hull

Single

St Mirren v Celtic @ 4/11

Tottenham @ 4/11 v Burnley

Wigan v Chelsea @ 1/3

West Brom @ 8/15 v Crystal Palace

Man City @ 4/9 v West Ham

Accumulator - Pays 4.9/1

Tranmere v Colchester @ 5/4

Bournemouth @ 4/7 v Burton Albion

Double - Pays 2.5/1

Blackburn v Aston Villa @ 7/5

Swindon @ 7/10 v Wycombe

Malaga v Barcelona -1 @ 8/11

Espanyol @ 8/15 v Xerez

Four-fold - Pays 9.8/1

Portsmouth v Everton @ 20/21

Wigan v Chelsea -1 @ EVS

Bristol Rovers @ 4/5 v Brighton

Treble - Pays 6/1

I didn't calculate the bottom two correctly, changed them to the correct amounts now.

The four-fold pays 9.8/1, not 4.4/1 and the treble pays 6/1, not 2.5/1.

Bet for weekend,

4 folds on

Liverpool v Hull    HOME

Pompy v Everton AWAY

Wigan v Chelsea AWAY

Real Madrid to win

Barca to win

£20 on returns minimum of £65 profit on skybet. And thats with 4 folds, for anyone that doesnt know that means you only need to get 4 out of 5 results correct.

I think thats a great bet, I expect them all to come in but I'm sick of losing out by one freak result so Im playing the safe card and doing a 4 fold.

That's a fucking amazing bet man. Is there usually that sort of value on SkyBet?

Bet for weekend,

4 folds on

Liverpool v Hull    HOME

Pompy v Everton AWAY

Wigan v Chelsea AWAY

Real Madrid to win

Barca to win

You sure on that? I get something different.

Guest marky555

Bet for weekend,

4 folds on

Liverpool v Hull    HOME

Pompy v Everton AWAY

Wigan v Chelsea AWAY

Real Madrid to win

Barca to win

Yeh mate I'm sure, Ive just put 19 quid on and its returning £58. It has went down slightly from yesterday but its still on.

Neil -  Its not just skybet offering the odds like this most of them are quite similar. When you look at it its only odds of 3/1 (ish) so its not amazing odds but its a very good bet and price.

Bet for weekend,

4 folds on

Liverpool v Hull    HOME

Pompy v Everton AWAY

Wigan v Chelsea AWAY

Real Madrid to win

Barca to win

Yeh mate I'm sure, Ive just put 19 quid on and its returning £58. It has went down slightly from yesterday but its still on.

Neil -  Its not just skybet offering the odds like this most of them are quite similar. When you look at it its only odds of 3/1 (ish) so its not amazing odds but its a very good bet and price.

It's not 3/1.  You stick £20 on, win £40 (ish) + plus your original £20 bet - that's 2/1.

For some reason every time I look at this weekends fixtures I get drawn towards Palace beating West Brom

The only logical reason to back them is that West Brom spent an hour midweek chasing shadows at Arsenal with 10 men while Palace had their feet up

Decent odds as well. 6/1 @ Ladborkes and Coral

Bet for weekend,

4 folds on

Liverpool v Hull    HOME

Pompy v Everton AWAY

Wigan v Chelsea AWAY

Real Madrid to win

Barca to win

It's not 3/1.  You stick £20 on, win £40 (ish) + plus your original £20 bet - that's 2/1.

Yep, that's what had me confused. It returns around £60, not £60 profit. Still a decent bet though.