The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

So, I have now lost three bets this weekend due to one defeat on each.

Villa with Everton and Brom

Bayern with Arsenal

Chelsea with United, Real and Celtic.

Cost me 15 quid oculd've won 50

odd greenland as a single

chelsea/valencia/anderlecht/barcelona.

Copying your quad.

Sorry mate, cursed it.

I can't get a win at the moment, been weeks since I won owt :undecided:

with them all being differing kick off times it made sense on betfair to place them singly for better odds so i still have valencia in play and i'll decide what to do with the others closer to the time.

infact just gone in on anderlecht and anything i get out of the valencia game will go on barce.

I just wish Molde wouldn't fuck everything up. It'd been the second great weekend in a row if Ben Amos wasn't such a shit excuse for a keeper. I was under the impression he was a good keeper until today. :(

I'm thinking about the winnings on Valencia to win in play since Molde fucked up my treble with them. Can get odds of almost 2/1 at half time. They seem to be battering Almeria but haven't scored yet, surely Villa will score?

I'm thinking about the winnings on Valencia to win in play since Molde f***ed up my treble with them. Can get odds of almost 2/1 at half time. They seem to be battering Almeria but haven't scored yet, surely Villa will score?

get on that.......where you getting almost 2/1 ?

I'm thinking about the winnings on Valencia to win in play since Molde f***ed up my treble with them. Can get odds of almost 2/1 at half time. They seem to be battering Almeria but haven't scored yet, surely Villa will score?

get on that.......where you getting almost 2/1 ?

Its 1.79 on betfair so I'm talking shite. Thought it would have gone up a bit since I last checked.

anderlecht 2 up as are valencia........................decisions decisions, how much on barcelona and wether to wait in the hope barce don't score early and the in-play odds increase.

stuff it. stick with the original plan and stick the stake and winnings from both on pre-kick off.