The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

West Ham, Forest, Southampton.

Two of those teams I want to win for other reasons than the bet. Guessing only one of them will come in though.

Was thinking of putting a tenner on that earlier, but then I read this little stat:

1 - West Ham have played 20 Premier League games on a Tuesday and have won only one of them. Bluesday.

Last time I backed West Ham was against Bolton so I decided to stay away from this game.

West Ham will win 2,3-0 just because of this...

Southampton's got a bit of a knack of losing when they are favourites, if my Saints supporting mate is anything to go by.

I thought that was supposed to be a bit of a myth, the whole "they only turn up against better sides"?

They've trounced some poorer sides at home.

Southampton's got a bit of a knack of losing when they are favourites, if my Saints supporting mate is anything to go by.

I thought that was supposed to be a bit of a myth, the whole "they only turn up against better sides"?

It should be said that my mate is far from the most reliable of sources when it comes to football (or owt else, for that matter) :laugh:

It should be said that my mate is far from the most reliable of sources when it comes to football (or owt else, for that matter) :laugh:

Skirge?

Have gone:

Southampton - winning 2-1 @ HT

AFC Wimbledon 0-0 @ HT

Ipswich - losing 0-1 @ HT

Notts Forest - winning 1-0 @ HT

Pays 4.9 - 1

Also backed 2+ goals in the Donny - Toon match @ 1.31 - haven't Betfaired for a while. 0-0 @ HT