The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

going back to my original strategy which really worked. take singles and lay when a goal goes in if i can make a decent profit. nice couple of results today with mallorca. 30 secs after they scored i made a decent profit and couldn't lose money, likewise in the wolves gamewhom i backed with half an hour left. lost on real madrid but ended up about 5/2 on the day.

also does anyone know why the italian games are kicking off very early on weds.......chievo-inter kick off at 1130.

This change to decimal odds they've been on about on the news today. :facepalm:

It's about time you change tbh, I still haven't got the hang of the crazy 4/6 shit you guys do, especially when doing accumulators.

It's about time you change tbh, I still haven't got the hang of the crazy 4/6 s*** you guys do, especially when doing accumulators.

took me ages to get the hang of deciaml odds. most betting sites that use them let you hang the cursor over them and it shows the fractional equivilent.

It's about time you change tbh, I still haven't got the hang of the crazy 4/6 s*** you guys do, especially when doing accumulators.

took me ages to get the hang of deciaml odds. most betting sites that use them let you hang the cursor over them and it shows the fractional equivilent.

How is it hard to get the hang of decimal odds? :lol: For example £5 x 2.30 = £11.5

You just multiply your money with the odds. Much easier than trying to understand whatever 4/6 or 11/2 means.

How is it hard to get the hang of decimal odds? :lol: For example £5 x 2.30 = £11.5

You just multiply your money with the odds. Much easier than trying to understand whatever 4/6 or 11/2 means.

maybe cos i was brought up on fractional odds. getting used to the idea that 2 and not 1 was evens used to throw me.

edit...also when doing fractionals it's easier to do the profit as you dont have to then subtract your stake.

maybe cos i was brought up on fractional odds. getting used to the idea that 2 and not 1 was evens used to throw me.

edit...also when doing fractionals it's easier to do the profit as you dont have to then subtract your stake.

It's when doing accumulators that it gets so much easier to do decimals. 2.3*1.5*£10 for instance, surely is a lot easier than 11/4*6/4*£10?

I take it there's no real value in doing an accumulator this weekend? With the numerous postponements there's bound to be.

EDIT: just talking about English matches obviously, may still put some European matches on.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Oh well  ;D

Arsenal 

Aston Villa 

Man Utd 

Blackpool 

Barnsley 

Leeds 

Norwich

For Three hundred and odd off £3

Guest Haris Vuckic

Load of them games called off on mine .

bet 365 calls them ''void'' what happens to my accumulator then? Money back or just loss?

Load of them games called off on mine .

bet 365 calls them ''void'' what happens to my accumulator then? Money back or just loss?

Your bet applies for the games that are running. I put a 6 game acca on through the week, only the Arsenal & Leeds games are still going, so my bet basically turns into a double.

Opened my first bet365 account and put 3€ on Leeds, Arsenal, ManU and Cardiff or draw. Have to say I like that the odds are better at bet365 than at bwin but the bwin website was far better structured imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Was going to put a £10 double on Ghana/Adiyiah top scorer for the ACN, now that Togo have pulled out am glad i left it being in their group, could be tight for them