The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I had an accumulator with:

Sheff W - Win

Palace - Win

Everton - Winning

Bolton and Arsenal to draw

But my last selection was the Portsmouth game, and that has been called off. What happens?

It'll just get taken out of your accumulator, thus creating a 4-fold.

I had an accumulator with:

Sheff W - Win

Palace - Win

Everton - Winning

Bolton and Arsenal to draw

But my last selection was the Portsmouth game, and that has been called off. What happens?

It'll just get taken out of your accumulator, thus creating a 4-fold.

That's good.

Mate, I get this image of you sitting down at 12 on a Saturday in front of the computer, and having a stash of money next to you for novelty value as you wheel and deal your way through the betting markets thoughout the day.  :lol:

Got Inter at evens.

And Madrid & Inter win double.

If both come in winner!!!!

If Inter come in break even

If both lose what a shitter

or if one loses and one draws ?

took inter myself just before the hour. went upstairs to change a game for the kids. came downstairs and inter are 2-0 down. 2-2 now but looks like dead money.

Got Inter at evens.

And Madrid & Inter win double.

If both come in winner!!!!

If Inter come in break even

If both lose what a shitter

or if one loses and one draws ?

took inter myself just before the hour. went upstairs to change a game for the kids. came downstairs and inter are 2-0 down. 2-2 now but looks like dead money.

Draw = a lose. Apart from the winning at the match with Loven. Football is not proving a winner for over the last free weeks.

Got NO & IC in tonights NFL games on H/Cap

Won't say how much I won on Barca tonight but wasn't expecting to get the Messi first gs bet as the first was an own goal and apparently if a sub comes on and scores then that doesn't count either. So even though he got the 3rd goal I still won the bet! Happy days.

Villa -1 against an utterly woeful West Ham is just above evens, gonna back that after kicking myself all fucking evening for not backing Chelsea big (or even at all in the end) at -3 yesterday because I'm a fanny.

Yeah, investing a sum of my profit yesterday on Villa. Strong at home, Hammers poor away (not a team to play for a draw, admirably), Hammers have many out injured...

...what could go wrong?  :angel:

Got NO & IC in tonights NFL games on H/Cap

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6348/nfl.png

Yesterday turned out okay despite the disaster of Football bets. £90 (8/1) return from Nacewa scoring 1st try in Leinster game.£146.01 back from the NFL. Got 1 bet outstanding Australia to beat Pakistan in the cricket which I took at 1/2

Yeah, investing a sum of my profit yesterday on Villa. Strong at home, Hammers poor away (not a team to play for a draw, admirably), Hammers have many out injured...

...what could go wrong?  :angel:

I'm very confident about this one, though I've not won on anything I've put £10 + on in the last couple of weekends so something will probably go wrong along the way  :kinnear:

The Spence, do you have knowledge of the plethora of sports you seem to bet on? Or do you just go off tips or study a bit of form and try and gather at least a basic understanding?

The Spence, do you have knowledge of the plethora of sports you seem to bet on? Or do you just go off tips or study a bit of form and try and gather at least a basic understanding?

I have good understanding of most sports & could hold conversation on them.  I would say the only sport I bet on often & maybe have to do a bit googling on is the NBA & that is because it is no longer on SKY but I know the main players & big teams.

NOW YOU TELL ME!!!!

Can someone quickly explain the whole +1 -1 thing? Cheers

It is either add or take a goal off the score.

Stoke 1 Liverpool 1

If you had Stoke + 1, you would win because the score for the bet is Stoke 2 Liverpool 1.

If you had Liverpool -1, you would lose because the score for the bet is Stoke 1 Liverpool 0

Chelsea 7 SAFC 2

If you had Chelsea -4, you would win because the score for the bet would be Chelsea 3 SAFC 2