The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Decided to bite the bullet and whack some more funds in. Stuck £20 on 5.5 goals or more. A bit happier now.

Could have been an extremely good night had the money come straight in like as I wouldn't have missed out on another £20 squids.

Had Arsenal -1 and Villa before both kicked off tonight.

Am going through the emotions.

Arsenal now 3-2 up.

1 more.  f***ing come on!!!!

FUCKING YES ARSHAVIN!!!!

Well done mate. That's my dough safe too. :) Good night this.

6-4, had another £2 on each team for next goal in a bit of a shot-to-nothing with 5 minutes left. Gives another £18.

Time to withdraw the £45 of "real money" in my account and fritter away the rest down to nothing on nights the complete opposite of this one, just like back in October :lol:

I just stick £25 in every time my student loan comes through, then see where it gets me. Ended up making £25 last semester when all was said and done, but had lost a big chunk of profit with daft bets on foreign games I had no clue about.

This semester the deal is only to bet on games I'd be watching anyway, such as last night and tonight, which just makes things more exciting to be honest. Would probably have fell asleep last night if it wasn't for the money I had on it.

Started well yesterday but got greedy and ended up back at square one, but tonight's put me in a nice position at least, will see what happens from here on out.

Even won an accumulator at the weekend as well, which was a first.

Had Arsenal -1 and Villa before both kicked off tonight.

Am going through the emotions.

Arsenal now 3-2 up.

1 more.  f***ing come on!!!!

FUCKING YES ARSHAVIN!!!!

FUCKING THIS! That goal made me almost £200! :celb: :celb:

Won my first bet in a while, £5 on Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa paid £19. Lost a tenner on us to beat Brom the other night mind. My £20 project, having peaked at £185, currently sits around £115.

If anyone is interested I use this site www.punterslounge.co.uk/forum for some tips. It's really handy sometimes as it points out good ones like Dundee last night who were 2/1 playing a third division team. I wouldn't of noticed that one otherwise.

The longest winning accy I have ever had, I know the odds were s**** but it will do me. £3.93 on paid out £22.03

Arsenal  @ 2/9

Aston Villa  @ 8/13

Andy Roddick  @ 1/20

Venus Williams & Serena Williams  @ 1/50

Rafael Nadal  @ 1/200

Andrew Murray  @ 1/100

Roger Federer  @ 1/100

Kim Clijsters  @ 1/100

Serena Williams  @ 1/20

Venus Williams  @ 1/12

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga  @ 1/8

Justine Henin  @ 1/1